Axiom Home Page
Posted By: RickWhittle Just placed my order!!!!! - 01/25/08 02:37 AM
Just placed an order for an Epic 60/500. I will be driving up to Dwight on Feb 16, 2008 to pick it up.

Happy! Happy! Happy!

\:D \:D \:D

Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Just placed my order!!!!! - 01/25/08 02:41 AM
I have just put Feb 15 on my calender to remember to start harassing you into getting up early on the 16th! \:\)
Posted By: jakewash Re: Just placed my order!!!!! - 01/25/08 02:44 AM
Ok, so what finish?

The 16th is a long time to keep us in suspense.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Just placed my order!!!!! - 01/25/08 03:19 AM
Very good, Rick; be sure to get a good tour of the Axiom facilities and let us in on anything different that you notice(e.g., M90, 100, etc.).
Posted By: RickWhittle Re: Just placed my order!!!!! - 01/25/08 03:47 AM
Black Oak. I know! I know! All the options and free upgrades and the wife says black.
Posted By: RickWhittle Re: Just placed my order!!!!! - 01/25/08 03:51 AM
I did a tour in August.

My tour
Posted By: davidsch Re: Just placed my order!!!!! - 01/25/08 12:32 PM
 Originally Posted By: Rick_Whittle
Black Oak. I know! I know! All the options and free upgrades and the wife says black.

At least she said "Yes" to the use of your funds. By getting the entire package at once, you don't have to convince/beg multiple times. You will enjoy that setup.
Posted By: Hansang Re: Just placed my order!!!!! - 01/25/08 01:45 PM
 Originally Posted By: Rick_Whittle

She let you buy it didn't she? ;\)

I remember having to wait for my order show up. It was *painful*. Months of research to find the speakers that I wanted, placing the order, and *then* having to wait some more. Man, that was painful. When the UPS guy delivered the package, he said "man...your neighbors are going to hate you!"
Posted By: RickWhittle Re: Just placed my order!!!!! - 01/25/08 04:44 PM
"You will enjoy that setup."

For sure.That is going to be a fun weekend. I am trying not to think about it too much. It seems so far away.
Posted By: RickWhittle Re: Just placed my order!!!!! - 01/25/08 04:46 PM
So true!
Posted By: DaveG Re: Just placed my order!!!!! - 01/25/08 06:19 PM
That set-up will keep you happy.
© Axiom Message Boards