Axiom Home Page
Posted By: StuntGibbon Axiom Anxiety! - 02/06/08 02:23 AM
Day 13 after I bit the bullet and put in an order. (HG Cherry Epic 80/600, 5.1) Did anyone else get a little bouncy on their wait? I can't wait!

I think I'm nesting... \:o Picking out the first movies and CDs I want to test it out with, setting up a library of stuff on my PC I can stream to 'em, rearranging my components and getting ready to rewire a bit.

How did you all get through the wait?
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/06/08 02:27 AM
Every day that you look at your HG Cherry Axioms, you're gonna say, "Boy, I'm glad I decided to wait for the nice finish." After all, what's a couple weeks compared to a lifetime of bliss! ;\)
Posted By: xzlr8 Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/06/08 02:36 AM
I feel your AA, I just ordered today...
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/06/08 03:00 AM
I ran all my wires, set up my new av rack, messed with my new receiver menus over and over..... It was a long wait for me \:\)
Posted By: ZG Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/06/08 03:33 AM
I researched for two years before calling to order. Then they told me it would take a month for my HG M60s to be made and then ship. A week later they were in my living room. I had resolved to just wait, build the collection, etc. Oh, and when I ordered I also ordered 20' of speaker cable. So, when the email arrived telling me that they had shipped I thought it was only the cable since the UPS tracking number was only a few pounds. When I arrived home to two large boxes and one small, I was very pleasantly surprised. You'll enjoy every second of owning them, so don't sweat the wait. Start getting the rest of your gear and space ready. And make sure you've got a comfy chair ready because you won't be leaving it very often once you hear them.

Zoƫ
Posted By: StuntGibbon Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/06/08 04:30 AM
Lately I've been watching dvds and playing games with future-self speaker envy.
Posted By: CV Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/06/08 04:35 AM
I actually didn't make it through the waiting period. I died, and now you all get to be haunted by me.
Posted By: StuntGibbon Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/06/08 04:36 AM
 Originally Posted By: CV
I actually didn't make it through the waiting period. I died, and now you all get to be haunted by me.

Sweet, then you won't mind us ransacking your gear. ;\)
Posted By: CV Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/06/08 04:41 AM
Of course I'll mind. I'll simply be helpless to stop you.
Posted By: StuntGibbon Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/06/08 04:52 AM
I'll be plagued by some lifelong curse for nicking your amp I'm sure.
Posted By: DaveG Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/06/08 12:29 PM
I don't like remembering the waiting part.
Posted By: Murph Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/06/08 12:30 PM
I remember not liking to remember the waiting part.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/06/08 01:23 PM
I don't remember anything.

t's kind of sad, actually.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/06/08 05:48 PM
Funny, I don't remember having it with the M50s, the VP100 (heck, that arrived after a couple of days with a custom finish), or the QS4s, but I know it well from the M80s and the Audiobytes. I am currently experiencing it with the EP0. Everyone else has theirs already. \:\(
Posted By: StuntGibbon Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/07/08 12:20 AM
day 14. it burns!
Posted By: NDinUSA Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/07/08 01:06 AM
Just think. If it is shipped via DHL you will probably need to wait even longer.
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/07/08 01:51 AM
 Originally Posted By: NDinUSA
Just think. If it is shipped via DHL you will probably need to wait even longer.

This is funny! (Hope it is not the case, though!)
Posted By: DaveG Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/07/08 04:03 PM
It doen't get better until they arrive.
Posted By: asiatic Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/07/08 04:44 PM
I ordered my speakers on 4 Feb from FO. Waiting anxiously for an update on shipping date.
Posted By: StuntGibbon Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/09/08 01:58 AM
btw... i'm so jumpy, I damn near almost put a set of Audiobytes in the cart today so i'd have something to play with before the main system comes.
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/09/08 02:52 AM
Why don't you? \:\)
Posted By: StuntGibbon Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/09/08 06:42 AM
Don't really have more room by my PC right now. Already have a smaller 5.1 and a couple of powered studio monitors (KRK). But almost!
Posted By: DaveG Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/09/08 02:11 PM
Patience is a virtue. But waiting sucks.
Posted By: asiatic Re: Axiom Anxiety! - 02/16/08 02:57 AM
Hi All, just received my tracking no. The wait is almost over.
Just a few more days.

Cheers
© Axiom Message Boards