Axiom Home Page
So are you guys familiar with these? I googled them but didn't come up with much (other than drivers sold separately).

I believe these were pretty pricey back in the days, but I wasn't familiar with them. I figured some of you guys here may be familiar. Tannoys are shorter but fatter than M60 (eyeballing it) and Infinity Slope (no model number that I could find) were large bookshelf size.

I found them in the basement so I was wondering if I can recycle them somewhere. Thanks
I'd say plug them in and tell us how they sound....
If I remember correctly a friend of mine had that model of Tannoy at one time. As I recall they sounded quite good.
Thanks guys. I may have to drag it out of the garage and use it somewhere!
Hansang,

I think the brand name you mention should be "Infinite Slope," not "Infinity Slope." (It's refers to the crossover design. .) I clearly recall the speaker brand but it didn't have much presence in the market. I don't ever remember hearing them.

Infinity has been around for decades and is one of the Harman International group, along with JBL and Revel.

Tannoy is an old British brand, so well known that the term "a tannoy" in Enland has become a generic word referring to any public-address speaker. Tannoys are mainly horn-loaded and lots used a concentric tweeter, buried at the apex of the woofer cone.

Regards,
Alan
 Originally Posted By: alan
Hansang,

I think the brand name you mention should be "Infinite Slope," not "Infinity Slope." (It's refers to the crossover design. .) I clearly recall the speaker brand but it didn't have much presence in the market. I don't ever remember hearing them.

Infinity has been around for decades and is one of the Harman International group, along with JBL and Revel.

Tannoy is an old British brand, so well known that the term "a tannoy" in Enland has become a generic word referring to any public-address speaker. Tannoys are mainly horn-loaded and lots used a concentric tweeter, buried at the apex of the woofer cone.

Regards,
Alan

Thank you for the post Alan. I'll just order the M80/EP500 combo and be done with it! \:\)
© Axiom Message Boards