Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Riker Wow that was fast ! - 04/01/08 08:35 PM
Just got " THE " email.. my QS8s have shipped..should be here in about 2 days..I'm only 5 hours away from the factory

I did not even get a chance to order my cables yet ! Yikes..better get on that pronto !!

Riker
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/01/08 08:48 PM
5 hours from factory, I'd bet on tomorrow morning. I got all my shipments within 24 hours in Montreal.
Posted By: Riker Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/01/08 09:07 PM
You are probably right.. I'm in Ottawa..now that I think of it, it's more like 6 hours..but hey.. it's still close..

I'm just not ready to put them up just yet....but once I do I'll try to get some pics up here for you guys .

Cheers

Riker
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/01/08 09:37 PM
Riker,

you're a disgrace to the Audiophile community, NOT READY??? You better go out right now, get some cables, and wire your room, I don't care if you don't sleep tonite!! \:D
Posted By: Mojo Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/01/08 09:44 PM
Rob lives!
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/01/08 09:50 PM
Mojo Lives!
Posted By: prototype3a Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/01/08 10:06 PM
<- wakes up from nap... BAWWWWW and I still haven't gotten my e-mail. They said they should ship today too.
Posted By: vassillios Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/01/08 10:07 PM
 Originally Posted By: Hutzal
Riker,

you're a disgrace to the Audiophile community, NOT READY??? You better go out right now, get some cables, and wire your room, I don't care if you don't sleep tonite!! \:D

yeah, hand over your man card.
Posted By: Riker Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/01/08 10:23 PM
Ok Ok.. Geeezz.. I just was not expecting it that fast..

In fact, Guess what ? they are already here.. I had them shipped to my wife's work ..and tonight she gets home and I tell her, I got an email from Axiom saying they were shipped so they should be here in a few days.. she goes, Oh ya those speaker things ? I've got them in my office, they came in today..but my hands were full so I'll bring them home tomorrow or whenever..

\:o

They will be in my hands tomorrow evening..one thing, she says one of the boxes has a nasty hole in it..but it does not look deep enough to damage the speaker..God I hope not..

Will let you guys know once I take them out of the boxes..Fingers crossed !!

Riker
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/01/08 11:14 PM
Riker, the speakers are at your wifes place of work and you're not driving there right now to get them?

When your Man Card is returned to you, just hand it right back over! \:\)
Posted By: Riker Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/01/08 11:35 PM
Tell you what..

You guys can keep my Man Card until I've actually got them up and running ok ?

Hopefuly, that's soon enough.. but like I mentionned in my other thread I have to completely re-arrange my basement, move my HT system 180degree around, trying to run in wall cables through a finished room (basement) etc..etc.. I have a lot of work to do before I get things the way I want them..

But.. just to make sure they work, I will plug them tomorrow..

Posted By: Mojo Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/01/08 11:36 PM
Just when I thought I was out, they dragged me back in.

I still don't believe you exist Rob. At least not in human form \:\) .
Posted By: JohnK Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/02/08 02:06 AM
Stephane, enjoy.
Posted By: Riker Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/02/08 02:16 AM
Thank you John.. I know I will.. I've read way to many good things about Axiom and their wonderful product that I am certain I will be extremely happy with the QS8s.. In the meantime I'm also saving for an EP500 :-)

Will post observations once up and running..

Cheers
Posted By: jakewash Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/02/08 09:17 AM
 Originally Posted By: Mojo
Just when I thought I was out, they dragged me back in.

Your welcome
Posted By: SRoode Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/02/08 11:43 AM
Well, I'm on day 17 of my wait for my black M80's, pair of EP500's, and VP150 (it seems MUCH longer)... I called Brent yesterday to get a status and he said he was going to check into what's causing the delay. I ordered the from the factory outlet (which said 3 weeks till I receive them), but there is no way I could get them within 3 weeks now. Sigh.
Posted By: SRoode Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/02/08 01:41 PM
Brent is the man! I just got an E-mail saying they would be shipped out today! I am giddy with anticipation!
Posted By: Mojo Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/02/08 01:44 PM
Brent will give the factory an order for a few nicks and scratches so that you can get them quick .
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Wow that was fast ! - 04/02/08 02:53 PM
 Originally Posted By: Riker
.. but like I mentionned in my other thread I have to completely re-arrange my basement, move my HT system 180degree around, trying to run in wall cables through a finished room (basement) etc..etc.. I have a lot of work to do before I get things the way I want them..

Here come the excuses eh? \:\/
© Axiom Message Boards