Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Nick B cheap ps3 - 04/16/08 12:51 PM
For any of you that don't have a blu ray player you can pick up a ps3 for $360 using a coupon code at Kmart.

Link: http://www.bargainist.com/

If you do the Sony card deal then you can get a new ps3 for $260. Anyone who doesn't have a blu ray player has no excuse at this price.

I have used this bargainist website so much in the past year to find good deals that I have set it as my homepage. Examples: Last month I found J&R.com had Lionsgate blu ray's very cheap. Picked up several of them for between $7 and $13. Right now amazon has buy two get one free for select blu ray's.

- Nick
Posted By: nickbuol Re: cheap ps3 - 04/16/08 12:53 PM
Thanks man! I am still holding off. Not because of price, not because of a loathing for Sony, but because I don't think that I can get a PS3 past the wife!
Posted By: Nick B Re: cheap ps3 - 04/16/08 12:57 PM
Notice that it expires in 3 days so you will have to purchase it now at $360 and apply for a Sony card online right now also. It takes a week or two for the Sony card to come in the mail. Go to a local kmart and return the PS3 and put it on your new Sony card, when it arrives, and you are done. I did this same thing at Circuit City back in January and it worked fine.

- Nick
Posted By: Nick B Re: cheap ps3 - 04/16/08 08:46 PM
You can just hide the sucker in a closet or something and she will never know. It has a bluetooth remote and controller so everything will work just fine.

- Nick
Posted By: Hansang Re: cheap ps3 - 04/16/08 10:10 PM
 Originally Posted By: nickbuol
Thanks man! I am still holding off. Not because of price, not because of a loathing for Sony, but because I don't think that I can get a PS3 past the wife!

"What? that? No, that's not new. We've had it for a long time now. You know, I wish you would take *SOME* interest in my hobbies, I mean, come on.....we had this for so long and you just don't even give a damn...."

That should put her on the defensive and she will come back with "you, you're right...I'm sorry honey"

Yea...that's it..that's the ticket!
© Axiom Message Boards