Axiom Home Page
Posted By: myrison Good deal on Panasonic PT-AE2000U - 04/18/08 02:23 PM
Projector People Special - Free Gift Card + Harmony Remote

I know the AE2000U has been in a lot of posts lately. This is a decent deal, and Projector People are "good people" to buy PJ's from. If you need a screen as well they normally make a very compelling deal, especially if you call in and negotiate directly with one of their phone sales people.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Good deal on Panasonic PT-AE2000U - 04/18/08 03:11 PM
Thanks for the heads-up!

I own a Panny AE900U, one of the earlier models in this line, I guess (about two-three models ago). I love it, and would recommend the Panasonics to anyone. Great picture that is simultaneously filmlike and crisp. How do they do that?! \:\)
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Good deal on Panasonic PT-AE2000U - 04/18/08 03:54 PM
Another good place is VisualApex. That is where I got my Z3 a few years back after almost being robbed by one of those "New York" photo/camera places....

PT-AE2000U at Visual Apex
$2649 + free shipping + Block Buster card (like Projector People) + Free extended warranty + $100 off instantly if purchased by the 21st. (makes it $2549).

Both of these two places (VisualApex and ProjectorPeople) are great. You will get top notch service at either one.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Good deal on Panasonic PT-AE2000U - 04/18/08 04:08 PM
I was trying to remember who I bought from, and it was, in fact, Visual Apex. Ditto that they are great to deal with.
Posted By: ihifi Re: Good deal on Panasonic PT-AE2000U - 04/19/08 06:29 AM
I also have the PT-AE900 from Visual Apex, and have been very satisfied with this projector. One interesting thing with this projector is that it can accept a 1080p/24 input, which is slightly but definitely better than a 720p input when viewed on our 102' screen at 12-15 feet. By the way, if you need replacement bulbs (ET-LAE900), a good source is "buyfromjapan" at ebay; he ships very fast and has over 7000 interactions with 100% rating.

John

Disclaimer: I am not in any way associted with "buyfromjapan".
Posted By: myrison Re: Good deal on Panasonic PT-AE2000U - 04/19/08 04:16 PM
 Originally Posted By: ihifi
Disclaimer: I am not in any way associted with "buyfromjapan".

Riiiight... your first 121 posts were obviously a sham to set up for this 'innocent' reference to buyfromjapan on ebay. I'm not convinced. \:\)
Posted By: Kelly Edwards Re: Good deal on Panasonic PT-AE2000U - 02/06/10 01:57 AM
Hey, another great place to buy Projectors is this website --> Home Theater LCD Projectors

it has a lot of geat deals to watch out for!!!!
Posted By: PhillipD Re: Good deal on Panasonic PT-AE2000U - 02/06/10 02:09 AM
For Canadian people looking for PJ here is a shoutout and a thumbs up to Quebec Acoustic. Great prices adn excellent service.

I would also look into the Epson 8100 as a good contender to the panny. There is a review of it out there some where comparing the 8100 to the other 1080p's in that price range. I will try to find it. I think the warrenty is longer as well and the buld life if not mistaken.

later
Phil
Posted By: Potatohead Re: Good deal on Panasonic PT-AE2000U - 02/06/10 08:12 AM
 Originally Posted By: Kelly Edwards
Hey, another great place to buy Projectors is this website --> Home Theater LCD Projectors

it has a lot of geat deals to watch out for!!!!

Gotta love spammers bumping two year old threads
Posted By: PhillipD Re: Good deal on Panasonic PT-AE2000U - 02/06/10 08:30 AM
LMAO WOW I never even noticed maybe he still need a PJ LOL
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Good deal on Panasonic PT-AE2000U - 02/06/10 02:19 PM
 Originally Posted By: PhilD
LMAO WOW I never even noticed maybe he still need a PJ LOL

If he does then he's looking at the wrong site. They've got nothing decent to offer.
© Axiom Message Boards