Axiom Home Page
Posted By: onn New speakers / amp - 06/19/08 01:28 AM
Hello everyone, well it's taken me a couple of weeks to figure out how to post some pic's I hope this works. I received my equipment in early May and have enjoyed them ALOT! I have a CP150 , EP500, 4 - M80's and a A1400. The finish of the speakers is HG Rosewood. I will try to post more pic's as time allows.
Later
Mel N.
http://picasaweb.google.com/meln8227/Axiom/photo#52133947559390581954.JPEG
How do I get the photos to show without the link?
Posted By: jakewash Re: New speakers / amp - 06/19/08 01:51 AM
 Originally Posted By: onn
How do I get the photos to show without the link?
[img]direct link to picture not slideshow[/img]

The rosewood looks great, congrats.
Posted By: JohnK Re: New speakers / amp - 06/19/08 02:45 AM
Mel, welcome. Yes, with that equipment you certainly should be enjoying terrific sound.
Posted By: fredk Re: New speakers / amp - 06/19/08 02:58 AM
Very nice! Tell us how you plan to set them up.
Posted By: DaveG Re: New speakers / amp - 06/19/08 10:36 AM
Congrats and enjoy your new set-up.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: New speakers / amp - 06/19/08 02:22 PM
nice! \:\)
Posted By: HomeDad Re: New speakers / amp - 06/19/08 03:24 PM
Wow, that HG Rosewood is very nice, and 4 M80's, sweet!
Posted By: onn Re: New speakers / amp - 06/19/08 03:37 PM
Hello all, the way I have my system setup currently is two M80's as my fronts and the other two as surrounds. I'm still working out my posting of pics problem. After Jakewashs post I tried for about an hour to figure it out but my MAC is driving me crazy. I'm currently waiting for a replacement amp because this past weekend I was watching a DVD and I heard a loud POP. The way I had my speakers set-up was my two front M80's and the centre hooked up to the A1400 and the two surround M80's were hooked up to my Yamaha avr. I don't currently have a home theatre setup like some of you but my purpose is to enjoy the best possible sound ( to me ) that I can and the Axioms are doing it for me.
When I get this picture thing figured out I'll post the rest of my pics
Later
Mel N.
Posted By: onn Re: New speakers / amp - 06/20/08 02:02 AM
Thought I would add the pictures properly. My next step will be shrinking the pics.
Thanks to wid for his suggestion. This is how my speakers are currently set-up. More pics to come
Later
Mel N. [img]http://[/img]
Posted By: fredk Re: New speakers / amp - 06/20/08 02:19 AM
Beautiful!!
Posted By: jakewash Re: New speakers / amp - 06/20/08 09:11 AM
Glad Wid set you straight, I use photobucket too. I have been able to get pics up from Picaso for a couple other people but I couldn't remember exactly what the process was.

I really hate the upgradeitis I feel whenever I see that HG Cherry.

If you ever come down to Calgary you will have to bring the A1400 with you and drop by so I can have a listen. I think that is the last piece of the puzzle for me, at least for a number of years.
Posted By: dllewel Re: New speakers / amp - 06/20/08 03:53 PM
Not HG Cherry, but HG Rosewood.
Posted By: onn Re: New speakers / amp - 06/20/08 04:09 PM
Hi Jakewash, I'm expecting my replacement A-1400 sometime next week. If you have an open weekend coming up I might be able to drive down. Send me a PM if you like
Mel N.
Posted By: Hutzal Re: New speakers / amp - 06/20/08 04:23 PM
I knew something was off, there was way too much grain for that to be HG cherry...now I am back to the drawing board...
Posted By: jakewash Re: New speakers / amp - 06/20/08 08:16 PM
 Originally Posted By: dllewel
Not HG Cherry, but HG Rosewood.
D'oh, I knew that...honest, way too much grain for the cherry and onn even said it was rosewood. I guess that's what I get for posting after work on only 3.5hrs sleep.

Originally Posted By: onn
Hi Jakewash, I'm expecting my replacement A-1400 sometime next week. If you have an open weekend coming up I might be able to drive down. Send me a PM if you like
Mel N.

Very tempting but I am in no hurry, my 8yr old is getting orthodontics this summer to fix a jaw issue, so no funds for anything and if I heard a difference from my 3808 to the A1400 I wouldn't be able to hold back.
Posted By: bilgirami Re: New speakers / amp - 06/20/08 08:26 PM
Mel, so when are you upgrading your TV? ;\)
Just kidding. Those M80s look really sweet.
Posted By: onn Re: New speakers / amp - 06/20/08 08:36 PM
My birthday is coming up in Oct so who knows what I might get for the occasion. I will be posting some more pics sometime this weekend.
Mel N.
© Axiom Message Boards