Axiom Home Page
Posted By: J.P. I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/28/08 04:06 AM
Well, I put a post up in the audition area around 3 weeks ago, and got the chance to listen to jfdawson's awesome M80 setup (thanks by the way Jeff!). I was already leaning towards Axiom before then, and that clenched it for me.

Not more than five minutes ago I pulled the trigger on the M80s, the QS8s, and the VP150. I'm also getting the Denon 3808 receiver, and my AV123 MFW-15 just showed up today (What can I say? Too many good things said about this sub).

This seems like a great community, and I look forward to putting up comments and pics once I get everything all setup.

Isn't there some incentive for someone who auditions their speakers? I thought I read that at one point, but can't seem to find the info.
Posted By: JohnK Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/28/08 04:25 AM
Very good, J.P. You'll soon be enjoying that great sound that you heard at Jeff's. Yes, an Axiom gift certificate is given for hosting the audition when the buyer mentions this to Axiom.
Posted By: fredk Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/28/08 04:34 AM
Congrats J.P. You're in for a treat when your speakers show up.

Don't forget to post pics.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/28/08 04:41 AM
Congrats, J.P. Allot at least a week of time in front of your new speakers, during which you will fall in love with your music and/or movies all over again. \:\)
Posted By: Ken.C Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/28/08 04:46 AM
Congrats! I'm sure you'll enjoy them. I'm very curious to hear what you think of the MFW.

Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/28/08 04:47 AM
J.P. is well on his way to a very nice set-up. Congrats!
Posted By: CV Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/28/08 04:50 AM
Glad to have you, J.P.!
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/28/08 04:51 AM
This line up of avatars is killing me! \:D
Posted By: fredk Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/28/08 04:53 AM
One thing though, you need to find an, um, appropriate avatar to really and truely 'join the crowd'. ;\)
Posted By: J.P. Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/28/08 05:23 AM
 Originally Posted By: fredk
One thing though, you need to find an, um, appropriate avatar to really and truely 'join the crowd'. ;\)

Done.

btw, this was initially going to be my avatar:

Posted By: Ken.C Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/28/08 05:29 AM
Ow.
Posted By: CV Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/28/08 05:30 AM
Another executive crashing his sweet ride while under the influence?
Posted By: terzaghi Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/28/08 02:25 PM
just let axiom know that he let you audition his speakers. They usually give out a gift card worth 5% of the purchase
Posted By: Wid Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/28/08 02:28 PM

Nice, another one for the club. Congrats
Posted By: blackstar79 Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/28/08 04:09 PM
Congrats! and Welcome! I'm actually expecting my 2nd group of children in a week! which i lovingly will call M3 left side and M3 right side!
Posted By: fredk Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/28/08 04:13 PM
Twins. How nice!
Posted By: HAY Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 06/29/08 01:13 AM
 Originally Posted By: terzaghi
just let axiom know that he let you audition his speakers. They usually give out a gift card worth 5% of the purchase

When an audition leads to a purchase and it's kept after the 30 day trial the auditioner will receive 5% of the purchase in Axiom bucks. A very great program that I've enjoyed multiple times
Posted By: J.P. Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 07/02/08 03:32 AM
 Originally Posted By: HAY
 Originally Posted By: terzaghi

When an audition leads to a purchase and it's kept after the 30 day trial the auditioner will receive 5% of the purchase in Axiom bucks. A very great program that I've enjoyed multiple times

Good to hear. Thanks guys. I'll be sure to let Axiom know once my 30 day trial is over. I know Jeff had inclinated that he probably wouldn't be getting any more gear for a bit, but what kind of audiophile would I be if I didn't hook him up with a little free incentive to at least get some extra bookshelves for letting me get a listen to his setup. ;\)
Posted By: DaveG Re: I've just joined the Axiom family - 07/02/08 11:54 AM
Congrats on your purchse, you will enjoy them.
© Axiom Message Boards