Axiom Home Page
Posted By: thefwam Blending two vastly different subs... - 07/17/08 08:33 PM
So I received my Outlaw LFM-1 EX today, and I can't wait to get it integrated into my system tonight. However I have my old baby sub, I think it's the Sony W2500 or some such. a 100 W little 10 or 12" sealed subwoofer. I can't really imagine any way that the two subs could be any more different.

The question is do I try to incorporate them both into the room, is it worth it? or should I just forgo and use the one by itself? Any thoughts on the issue are appreciated!
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Blending two vastly different subs... - 07/17/08 08:56 PM
As long as the Sony doesn't detract from the Outlaw you should be good.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Blending two vastly different subs... - 07/17/08 10:44 PM
Try them both, then try the Outlaw on it's own and go with what sounds best to you. I tried my cheap old sub with the PB 13 and I couldn't even tell the old one was on\:D
Posted By: thefwam Re: Blending two vastly different subs... - 07/17/08 10:45 PM
That's sort of what I'm expecting :)...so if worse comes to worse maybe it can simply smooth it out a bit across my room even if I can't actually hear it.
© Axiom Message Boards