Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Sean Criterion's brand-new screening room. - 08/14/08 01:58 AM
Hey everyone I stumbled apon this over at engadget and spotted some Axioms. Looks to be an Epic 80 system.
Engadget

Click the read link near the bottom of the artical

Enjoy

Sean
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Criterion's brand-new screening room. - 08/14/08 03:34 AM
Very cool. Thanks for sharing, Sean!
Posted By: skubic Re: Criterion's brand-new screening room. - 08/14/08 11:50 AM
You are correct, there is an article about Criterion in this month's issue of Sound and Vision magazine. One of the photos in the magazine spread clearly shows the axioms and references the Axiom epic 80 system in the equipment list. I showed that to my wife, who then ever so excited [sarcasm] stated...."whoopie."
Posted By: anthony11 Re: Criterion's brand-new screening room. - 08/14/08 02:48 PM
With the demise of LD's I'm a bit surprised that Criterion is still around.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Criterion's brand-new screening room. - 08/14/08 03:36 PM
man, that screen looks a little high and the seats don't look that comfortable.
Posted By: myrison Re: Criterion's brand-new screening room. - 08/14/08 08:42 PM
I shared the same news with my wife - "look honey - our system!"

Her: "cool"

They also ran the Denon 3808 which was a nice endorsement as well. They claimed their criteria for setting up the system were to provide excellent performance but not be "crazy expensive." Sounds pretty much like the reason we all navigated to Axiom (and the Denon 3808 in many cases). It is nice to see that there are professionals out there who are as smart as we all are. ;\)
© Axiom Message Boards