Axiom Home Page
I'll tell you why Klipsch are better
1 They don't rely on bulkiness to look great
2 They don't rely on bragging rights to sound great
3 They let you decide for yourself that they are worth every cent even if it means going in debt for them.

Klipsch are the true sound of Quality. Stick with The Best forget the Rest
Haven't had a troll in awhile. Welcome! ;\)
Take a gander at this site everybody http://www.klipsch.com/
A happy one too! \:D
http://www.klipsch.com/
If they rely on forum spammers for marketing, then they need to reconsider their business model.

If you had bothered to spectate on this forum for a while, you'd have realized that posting this here is completely useless and you'll be laughed out of town even before your thread is deleted.
I'll tell you why Axiom are better
3 They let you decide for yourself that they are worth every cent even if it means going in debt for them.

Axiom are the true sound of Quality. Stick with The Best forget the Rest

;\)
I thought speakers had to sound great to sound great...

my speakers can't brag at all for that matter...no matter how I prod them when friends are around...
What's it like to live under a bridge?

Hey, here's a nice picture of the Fremont Troll, a local landmark!

Nice one Tom.

I actually think most Klipsch speakers are butt ugly myself. Except the Paladiums. Hubba hubba!!

Actually I doubt our mystery guest works for or sells klipsch. Its probably some 9 year old surfing for giggles.
 Originally Posted By: sonicfox
I'll tell you why Axiom are better

Axiom are the true sound of Quality. Stick with The Best forget the Rest

;\)

Ha!

Chris was out-Foxed! \:\)

Don't feed the troll.
\:\/
 Originally Posted By: SomeRandomTroll

Klipsch rule!

Your opinion has been received, inspected, analyzed, and filed appropriately. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Originally Posted By: HomeDad
Haven't had a troll in awhile. Welcome! ;\)

I agree! It has been awhile. \:D Sometimes I almost forget that our pleasant little forum is still subject to the whims of the occasional troll.

Originally Posted By: wid

Don't feed the troll.

+1

Originally Posted By: fredk
A happy one too! \:D

LOL!

Yeah, after hours, I volunteer at the Indigent Troll Clinic, dispensing antidepressants.
 Originally Posted By: Chris2112
I'll tell you why Klipsch are better

Klipsch are the true sound of Quality. Stick with The Best forget the Rest

Man, all you guys can do is react with sarcasm to a differing opinion than your own.

Now...let me tell you why Bose is better than Axiom! \:\)
Now that was funny\:D
BOSE
Better Off Selling on Ebay
No highs no lows, must be BOSE
I was trying to react more to the poor wording of his argument, not to mention the title still doesn't make sense to me. It seems to suggest that even he doesn't think Klipsch is the best, but why would you pick Axiom over something BETTER than that(?)

did anyone else have trouble understanding what exactly he was trying to say?
I think he had way to many Natural Light's. \:\)
Or perhaps not enough
I'll down a couple more Busch Lights and re-read this thread. Maybe then I will figure it out. Drive up here Randy and we'll make it a party. \:D
 Originally Posted By: thefwam
I was trying to react more to the poor wording of his argument, not to mention the title still doesn't make sense to me. It seems to suggest that even he doesn't think Klipsch is the best, but why would you pick Axiom over something BETTER than that(?)

I think he needs to goto the "Zoolander School for Kids That Don't Read So Good".
I picked up a huge Klipsch KLF C7 center channel speaker with twin 8" drivers and a large horn loaded tweeter. I can tell you without hesitation that it did not produce great sound quality.

My modified Meraks (Axiom made) with twin 6.5" drivers upgraded to Axiom aluminum units used in the M3s, etc., and a 3/4" Axiom Ti tweeter sounded much better. My new VP150 simply blows the huge Klipsch away.

Just thought I'd share from personal experience.

Nevertheless, a big and warm Axiom forum welcome to you Chris2112. Please leave any differing opinions at the door.

I had some Klipsch mains and a recent model center, which i can't remember that one. The mains were near $1,000 models and I have to agree with 2x6spds, I just didn't ever like them that much.
 Originally Posted By: 2x6spds
I picked up a huge Klipsch KLF C7 center channel speaker with twin 8" drivers and a large horn loaded tweeter. I can tell you without hesitation that it did not produce great sound quality.

I used to have some KLF 20s, and was looking at the C7 as the matching center channel. Unfortunately there was no way I was gonna accomodate that 40lb behemoth anywhere.

The Klipsch's didn't agree with my ears after long listening sessions. They were very fun though. Talk about being able to reach ear bleeding levels with ease.

I would own a set of Klipsch's in a NY minute if they were a set of Corner Horns. I have always love those darn things.
I like their Cinema 10 series for HT. Great bang for the buck but sounds kind of harsh for music.

Was gonna reccommend their surround speakers to a buddy that has some Totem bookshelves for 2ch TV, but they are pretty big for his condo. Kind of bulky.
\:o over QS4/8s?? Bad ctown, bad!!
I've got to agree with you Wid. The ultra efficient Klipschorn corner speakers have an uncanny ability to make you think you are listening to live music (if you close your eyes). These speakers are a close to ultimate match with low power, high current SET distortion generating tube amplifiers.

The Heresies are pretty impressive as well.
Sorry I missed the party Merchman. \:\( I just had a few Leiny's Sunset Wheats while mowing the yard, gotta love that Wisconsin Beer.
I'm surprised they haven't released a cheese beer yet.
 Originally Posted By: fredk
\:o over QS4/8s?? Bad ctown, bad!!
The Klipsch RS-10's were on for something like $199 a pair a while back.

Seemed like a good idea at the time, but too big and ugly to put in a contemporary downtown Calgary condo.
Man what I have been missing...

I looked this guy up on google...this is all that came up...

Looks like the perfect makin's for a caption contest.
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO BUY KLIPSCH, NOW YOU WILL PAY!!"
I've had Klipsch for over ten years and I am eager to upgrade to some Axioms or B&W's!! Either way, I won't get that annoying harshness from the Klipsch Horn!! My Klipsch's have decent bass though. Klipsch is not the best, But some people love them. Everyone has a "sound" that they are looking for, that's why there are hundreds of brands of speakers.

I bought my Klipsch speakers in England on an AF Base, they were the best sounding speakers there (which isn't saying much), so I bought them. I am definitely ready for a change!
F16Thud, you are correct in your statement that different people are looking for different things, thus the many, MANY speaker brands, etc... It is just too bad that someone feels such a need to make themselves feel better, or whatever the reason, that they need to be an internet troll about it.

I have a neighbor who loves his Klipsch speakers, or at least they are "good enough" he says. Great for him. If he likes them, I'm good with that, but you won't find him on the internet making ignorant statements about other brands that he knows nothing about. That is why those of us that like our Axioms are known for objective opinions and information and if we don't have experience or knowledge with something, we state that up front and leave it to the factual data to stand for itself... That is with more than just speakers as well, and why a lot of non-Axiom folks hang out here to.

Glad that you, at least, are doing your research, and hopefully we can help you along your journey, even if it isn't with the speakers that we love...
I think that we all have preferences, and those need to be respected. While it is no secret that I enjoy other brands, and own a couple I view as superior to Axiom, I also am a LONG time owner and supporter of a great product.

HOWEVER, there is a right and a wrong way of presenting that information.

This was clearly the wrong.....
 Originally Posted By: thefwam
It seems to suggest that even he doesn't think Klipsch is the best, but why would you pick Axiom over something BETTER than that(?)

I have no idea why the title reads as it does. It seems the entire phrase "somethin better than" was put in for no reason.

So, in response, here's a bunny with pancake on its head.

Flat as a Pancake is a great cd form Head East \:\)
u got that right. \:\)
Why is this thread still alive?
Nice looking bunny there. I believe there are actually 2 delicious looking pancakes on the bunny. There's something you don't see every day. Dare I ask how the bunny came to posess the pancakes?

Originally Posted By: kcarlile
Why is this thread still alive?

It's always the ones you don't like that live forever.
I am now introducing a virulent strain of threadpox.

*PFFT*

This thread will shrivel and die in a few days.
Here He Comes To Save The Day......!

(Please sing with a deep, powerful voice please)
The thread has certainly lasted longer than the original poster.
Shocker!
Like, Wichita State?

I love the title of this post, I have been focusing with such great seriousness on how to configure my audio system and the title of this post just cracks me up every time I see it, it's just so wonderfully nonsensical!!!

I give this foolishness 5 stars!!!!!!
Can we move one of the pancakes underneath the bunny to make a McGriddle?
Only if we change the bunny to a pig. I'm not partial to rabbit.

They taste good fried \:\) rabbit that is.
With a nice troll sauce. \:\)

Ever tried that sauce on deep fried troll Tom?

\:D \:D
Wichita State! Hey, thats my alma mater. Go Shox! Class of '04
\:D

Xavier McDaniel.
© Axiom Message Boards