Axiom Home Page
Posted By: ScottA I'm back - 09/23/08 06:41 PM
Hey everyone. It has been about 2 years since I last posted. Been real busy. I still have my original Axiom setup purchased in early 2004. Hard to believe it has been almost 5 years. Anyway, I remember reading once about an Axiom trade-up program. Is that still available? I originally purchased M3's for my surrounds and I want to get the QS8's. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: I'm back - 09/23/08 06:51 PM
Hi Scott! Welcome back. The trade-up program is still in effect; you may have to dig around for it (try the What's New from Axiom forum), but it still exists. Stick around!
Posted By: jakewash Re: I'm back - 09/23/08 06:51 PM
Here is a link to the thread.
Posted By: ScottA Re: I'm back - 09/23/08 07:13 PM
Thanks Guys. I still see alot of the same guys are around. I do love my Axioms though. A friend of mine is currently building a home theatre room and is asking me for advise. I have recommended Axioms to him. He asked about Bose and I told him he can get a lot better system for 1/2 the price with Axiom.
Posted By: Amie Re: I'm back - 09/23/08 07:19 PM
Hi again Scott! So nice to see you again!

Just in case your friend does buy, you'll definitely want to take advantage of the Axiom Audition Club - might get you that much closer to the QS8s!
© Axiom Message Boards