Axiom Home Page
Posted By: druiem Alright I did it now I can't wait to get it - 03/07/03 09:14 PM
I bought the M60+QS8+VP150+stands for the surrounds.
I also went with an SVS2531pc+ sub (sorry Axiom) but I just like the sound of this Sub + the shape and features is nice.
I think this whole system will mesh nicely.
What do you all think?
Did I make a good choice?
I also have the Pioneeer VSX45TX to Drive it all.

get ready to wet your pants
Come back and post your review! I look forward to it.

Cheers!
Damn that system looks familiar...Oh wait...I have it too!!! I'm considering a sub upgrade to the SVS. I want to hear a review as well...Welcome to Axiomville!!
One more day until it all arrives.
Receiver came yesterday, sub today, speakers tomarrow.
I think I'll bang in sick on thursday that sounds good.
One suggestion, dru; if you're able to battle through your illness and calibrate the system, the MCACC on your 45TX may well set the speakers to "large". If so, I'd suggest re-setting them to "small" after MCACC is finished doing its thing.
Thanks for the advice John.

Well fedex held my puppies in customs to long so they missed their flight and I won't get them until tomorrow.
So another day of waiting
Posted By: Amie Re: Alright I did it now I can't wait to get it - 03/12/03 11:50 PM
On that topic, I just wanted to thank everyone for their patience with Customs lately. They're obviously being as careful as possible. They have definitely stepped up inspections and also have some very, very new staff on board, so our 'two day' shipments have sometimes run to three days - thanks to everyone for being so understanding about it.
You mean customs held them so long that they missed the FedEx flight, right?
Yes But they are home waiting for me to come cuddle them now.I can't wait to unpack and install.
© Axiom Message Boards