Axiom Home Page
Posted By: smuth10 members only link - 10/18/08 09:25 PM
Does anyone have the link for the members only page? I cannot find the email they sent me
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: members only link - 10/18/08 09:31 PM
If you mean the owner's club, here it is: http://www.axiomaudio.com/ownersclub_login.html
Posted By: kdssrugby Re: members only link - 10/26/08 04:49 PM
Do I just use the same login as I do for the forum? Because I can't get in (and yes i've bought stuff from axiom before).Thnx
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: members only link - 10/26/08 05:09 PM
Not the same ones. The login info is included in the email invitation. I received an invitation once I completed a full 5.1 system.
Posted By: kdssrugby Re: members only link - 10/26/08 05:33 PM
Ok, so just buying one product is not enough. Thanks for the info EFalardeau.
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: members only link - 10/26/08 05:35 PM
Nothing prevents you from contact them to see how it goes. But that is how it happened with me.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: members only link - 10/26/08 05:58 PM
I have had a 5.1 one system for a year and never got an invite.. had to give them a call. I am sure a call is all it takes!
Posted By: SatKartr Re: members only link - 10/26/08 06:35 PM
I called them once and followup emailed twice and got the invite after purchasing a pair of M80s, so I could preorder the ep800 with the rest of a 7.1 system.
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: members only link - 10/26/08 08:47 PM
I received an invitation for members only and accepted. They emailed me back a password. I entered in my email which I recieved the invitation and entered the password axiom gave me in the email and it gives me the message Wrong user name or password!....is there only certain times I can enter into members only when they initiate a sale? I have never been able to log into it.

Appreciate any help,

Dr. House
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: members only link - 10/26/08 09:22 PM
Sounds like it's time for an email to webmaster@axiomaudio.com.
Posted By: SRoode Re: members only link - 10/26/08 09:51 PM
Well, I bought a 7.2/EP500 M80 setup... No invite here...
Posted By: fredk Re: members only link - 10/26/08 10:08 PM
Well, I got the invite, but not a reply with a password.

I suspect their customer database is not complete and this process is not automated.
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: members only link - 10/26/08 10:12 PM
So it's time for a LOT of emails, then! \:\)
Posted By: myrison Re: members only link - 10/27/08 12:02 AM
Fred, same thing happened to me. Got the invitation a couple of weeks ago (many months after having purchased a 7.1 system). I replied immediately but never received a password. However, when I tried to log in to the member's only page, I just entered the e-mail they have on file for me and clicked the forgot password link. It came to me moments later and I was able to log in. That's one way to try as well that doesn't require you to make a call to Axiom (though if that doesn't work definitely call them).

Jason
Posted By: SatKartr Re: members only link - 10/27/08 12:04 AM
I would suspect from the examples given that persistence does pay off and no need to worry about the criteria for membership other than any previous purchase, EP800 preorder deal is good until 11/10 I believe
Posted By: fredk Re: members only link - 10/27/08 12:30 AM
You mean they still like me?? ;\)
Posted By: CV Re: members only link - 10/27/08 12:32 AM
Whoa, whoa, let's not read too much into it.
Posted By: fredk Re: members only link - 10/27/08 12:40 AM
With appologies to Mark...
:runsawaycrying:
Posted By: kdssrugby Re: members only link - 10/27/08 04:52 AM
Thnx again.
Posted By: jakewash Re: members only link - 10/27/08 05:39 AM
 Originally Posted By: fredk
With appologies to Mark...
:runsawaycrying:
Oh no, not you too!
© Axiom Message Boards