Axiom Home Page
Posted By: cgolf M22s are just awesome speakers - 01/06/09 09:58 PM
Once again, I am reminded why I love Axiom speakers so much. I bought my 2nd set of M22s from the outlet store a few weeks ago and just received them (about 2 1/2 weeks early!!). Much to my amazement, the boxes were in fantastic condition. Usually when I get something delivered by Fedex, the boxes look they have gone through a concrete mixer or washing machine. Guess with the Christmas rush over, they are being more gentle since they have more time -:)..

I sold my first set of M22s about 2 years ago and had forgotten how much I liked them. The detail and crispness are outstanding. Some call this sharp or forward or whatever. I call it sweet!!! Enough bass to hear the lows and listen without a sub but with a good sub, these speakers come alive both with music and movies. Whether it's a shell casing hitting the ground or the moving of the fingers through guitar frets, these speakers pick up the details that can make or break a sound system. I also bought a set of used V1 M80s but they had some minor damage when I received them so they are back with UPS at their claims center. Don't know what the final verdict will be but I will be getting another set if these don't make it back to my house.

Thanks again Axiom for proving that even in this crazy economy, a company can provide quality products, great value at fair prices and also provide superb customer service. May the companies who don't understand or believe this look at your success and loyal customer following and hopefully try to do some of the things that you have done so successfully.
Posted By: Wid Re: M22s are just awesome speakers - 01/06/09 10:05 PM

Congrats on 22s.
Posted By: jakewash Re: M22s are just awesome speakers - 01/06/09 10:16 PM
Welcome back to the Axiom family. \:\)
Posted By: cgolf Re: M22s are just awesome speakers - 01/06/09 10:44 PM
Oh, I really never left..... I still have M3s, M2s, QS8s and a VP150. Had M60s but sold those to get the 80s that are now sitting at UPS. They better be working on a settlement and not listening to them!!!! Yipes......
Posted By: jakewash Re: M22s are just awesome speakers - 01/06/09 11:10 PM
You're never going to get them back if they listen to them......
© Axiom Message Boards