Axiom Home Page
... package in 7.1, 7.2 or 7.4 configurations? It seems only natural and would be easier to order if going custom finish......imho.
I'm sure that if you called them, they would be happy to put something together for you even if that particular combination is not yet configured on the web page.
True. The other thing to keep in mind is that they discounts come into effect whenever there are certain numbers of speakers in the cart, so you don't have to worry that you won't be getting as much value as you could get if it were part of a premade package.

I'm sure once the supply of the EP800 grows a little they will begin to put those packages up on the page
Let me know if you get a 7.4 with 800s and I'll book a flight to come see this monster.
My God !

Four 800's ?!!! Geologists would be picking up seismic activity at your location and the Soviets would suspect underground nuclear testing......!
 Originally Posted By: ghost271
My God !

Four 800's ?!!! Geologists would be picking up seismic activity at your location and the Soviets would suspect underground nuclear testing......!

LOL
LOL......well I can't imagine 4 but I plan on 2. In fact I just received an unexpected inheritance check that in part, will be heading to Ontario Canada soon! An Epic 80 - 800 7.2 with a 4800 amp!
 Originally Posted By: Ghostmech
LOL......well I can't imagine 4 but I plan on 2. In fact I just received an unexpected inheritance check that in part, will be heading to Ontario Canada soon! An Epic 80 - 800 7.2 with a 4800 amp!

Now I just hate you.
you can order any speaker combination you want even if Axiom does not list it as a package.
© Axiom Message Boards