Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Stormin A most pleasant surprise - 05/28/09 11:53 PM
So here I was waiting for the email from Axiom saying my speakers had shipped. I ordered from the FO and was expecting a 4 week wait - should come next week. Came home tonight and found a purolator tag saying I'd missed a shipment of 13 items... called and found they were my axioms! I read all these stories of people getting shipping dates and taking a day of work so I expected I'd get the same kind of notice. Don't get me wrong.. I'm very pleasantly surprised but unfortunately the banana plugs and wires aren't coming until next week when I thought I'd get the speakers! I guess I'll just stare at them and drool.
Posted By: fredk Re: A most pleasant surprise - 05/29/09 12:41 AM
... and post pictures. You have lots of time for pictures.
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: A most pleasant surprise - 05/29/09 01:00 AM
Yeah Axiom likes to over deliver on their promises to their customers \:\) . Make sure someone is home tomorrow to accept the delivery since it will be Friday.

Congrats on your speakers Stormin.
Posted By: bridgman Re: A most pleasant surprise - 05/29/09 02:27 AM
If you live near Toronto I can drive over with banana plugs and wire...

... but the beach in your avatar doesn't look anything like my 'hood.
Posted By: Micah Re: A most pleasant surprise - 05/29/09 03:50 AM
Well my wire showed up today... but no Axioms as yet. But I think you were a few days or possibly a week in front of me. This monday will be 3 weeks for me. Seems more like 3 years though!
Posted By: Micah Re: A most pleasant surprise - 05/29/09 03:20 PM
Good God, I just checked an it seems I didn't place my order until the 14th? So that makes it just past 2 weeks now... UUUUGGG!!! I thought it had been longer than that, ok now it's getting unbearable... I think I'm going to swing by the hospital and see if they can't put me into a medical coma until my speakers get here!
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: A most pleasant surprise - 05/29/09 03:25 PM
I can sympathise. I have been waiting since 7h56 for the darn Purolator truck to arrive... :0
Posted By: Intruders Re: A most pleasant surprise - 05/29/09 11:20 PM
Wow, I know what you mean. I though I only had a week and a half left when I realized I just ordered them 9 days ago. It seems like forever. I guess I better get my wire, in case they ship early. I don't want to be looking at them and can not hook them up. UUUGGG also.
Posted By: Argon Re: A most pleasant surprise - 06/04/09 04:41 PM
I was given a 4 week wait. The actual order date to ship date was 2 weeks and 1 day. I did take the afternoon off. The only glitch for me was Fed Ex missed one of the QS 8s - delivering it a day later than the others
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: A most pleasant surprise - 06/04/09 05:06 PM
What goes surround comes surround.
Posted By: Potatohead Re: A most pleasant surprise - 06/04/09 05:11 PM
Hopefully it didn't get lonely
© Axiom Message Boards