Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Gr8_White_North How Quick is axiom's shipping - 07/14/09 07:33 PM
I placed my order yesterday, got a confirmation email which said i would get a tracking number when it was sent out. Is all their stuff in stock or is their some kind of waiting period for it to be built before being shipped. I get really impatient when my toyz are concerned .

Richard
Posted By: SirQuack Re: How Quick is axiom's shipping - 07/14/09 08:23 PM
If you ordered from the Factory Outlet, the dates are listed for each item. If you ordered regular stock, they usually ship either the same day or next day.
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: How Quick is axiom's shipping - 07/14/09 08:32 PM
Not sure where i ordered from, just http://www.axiomaudio.com . The regular website, added to cart and checked out. thx
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: How Quick is axiom's shipping - 07/14/09 08:56 PM
The factory outlet is on that same site, but it is safe to assume that you ordered regular stock (otherwise you would have known about the dates). If you ordered regular finish, it is normally in stock so it is fast. Depending on where you live, delivery can be very fast (all mines where within 24h, but I live in Montreal, which is only a day from Toronto delivery-wise).
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: How Quick is axiom's shipping - 07/14/09 09:05 PM
Well i know it will take some time to get to where i live. i was just wondering how long it will take for them to expedite my order. I suppose it gets here when it gets here. Like i said im just a want it now kinda guy.

richard
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: How Quick is axiom's shipping - 07/14/09 09:16 PM
If you ordered something like Boston Cherry, I would think it will ship within 1 or 2 days max (all their shipping is done qround 14h30-15h30 when Purolator gets there). So if you do not get the email tonight, then it will go to tomorrow late PM.
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: How Quick is axiom's shipping - 07/14/09 09:23 PM
i see, that makes sense. tkx
richard
Posted By: ClubNeon Re: How Quick is axiom's shipping - 07/14/09 09:33 PM
I live in the Middle of Nowhere, USA, but shipping from New York took only one day. So get your hopes up that you'll have them this week. \:\)
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: How Quick is axiom's shipping - 07/14/09 10:39 PM
well im in the yukon way up by alaska,so i doubt it heavily. this is my bday present to myself. So i am extra anxious

richard
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: How Quick is axiom's shipping - 07/15/09 12:36 AM
Well you guys were spot on, i got the email when i got home along with the tracking number were some tips from noreen. She says i can come here and whine while im waiting. \:D I have had lots of practice controling my patience but this brings it too a new level. Heres hopin the purolator gods are shinning on me.

Richard
© Axiom Message Boards