Axiom Home Page
Just wondered if axiom sold replacement drivers
I'm sure if you called them they could tell you. Is this to replace a driver in a current Axiom product? If not, I'm guessing no.
Yes Axiom sells replacement drivers. You can't order them off directly from the website IIRC. If you need a replacement driver call or email them and they can give you a quote on the cost of the replacement item you need.
a bad driver might be something covered under the warranty too.
I recently replaced the driver on an AX 2 that I had bought over 12 - 14 years ago. The only downside was that it lead to buying M22s and QS8s which has just lead to buying a Denon 4310. Not sure what it will lead to next. Maybe a projector......
If it drove you to M22s, it was good driver.
Welcome to the forum Freefall.

A Blu-ray player and nice LCD/Plasma television is really good investment to go along with the speakers.
 Originally Posted By: terzaghi
a bad driver might be something covered under the warranty too.

Usually the bad driver is from Fedex.
Good one, Adrian!
Thanks for the welcome.
I have been lurking on the forums for almost two months since I looked up Axiom when I was looking for my spare parts.
This forum has a great group of people here.
Dr.
I ordered the Denon 2500 Blu-ray at the same time as I ordered my reciever. I would love to get a projector and an inflatable screen next for outdoor viewing since we have warm weather in the evenings up until November.

I am a Canadian living in Mexico right now so I normally order my electronics to a U.S. address. Since the equipment arrived in the U.S. I was sent to Canada for a couple weeks for work. Now the borders are tighting up and my wife is due to deliver in a couple of weeks. I have a feeling it will be a couple of months before I will get to play with my new toys.
© Axiom Message Boards