Axiom Home Page
Posted By: GregCP FS: Axiom M22Ti SE bookshelf speakers - 05/11/03 06:32 AM
I've decided to sell this pair of M22Ti SE bookshelf speakers due to the lack of "body" that these present given the type of music I listen to. I'm looking into a 2-channel only setup for the time being, so an extra several-hundred-dollar subwoofer is not an option.

Condition: Excellent condition, almost like new except for a very light scratch on the bottom of one, due to bookshelf placement, and a ~4mm part of the vinyl coming off on the upper rear corner of the same speaker. Pictures can be provided on request.

Price: $270 USD + actual shipping costs (UPS or US Priority Mail)

Contact me at gcp6@cornell.edu
I'm located in Ithaca, NY 14850.

Thanks,
Greg
Posted By: Sean Re: FS: Axiom M22Ti SE bookshelf speakers - 05/11/03 02:25 PM
Can you posibly send my photos of your speakers? thanks!
Posted By: chesseroo Re: FS: Axiom M22Ti SE bookshelf speakers - 05/11/03 02:25 PM
You know, this seems to be coming up more often lately.
Perhaps there should be an added forum section for ppl who want to advertise used or trading Axiom speakers.
It could generate alot more traffic through the forums i think.
Google search: used axioms
Result: axiomaudio/forums/used-trades
Posted By: 1pha Re: FS: Axiom M22Ti SE bookshelf speakers - 05/11/03 06:56 PM
I agree wholeheartedly Chesseroo.
It would have saved me an enormous amount of time. Plus, I think you could have much more trust in the people on this forum than say, eBay.
What about it Alan? Another forum topic?

1pha
Posted By: GregCP Re: FS: Axiom M22Ti SE bookshelf speakers - 05/11/03 07:34 PM
Pictures are now available in a 679 KB zip file downloadable here:

http://people.cornell.edu/pages/gcp6/pictures/linked/axiom-m22tise.zip

Note: In the pictures of the top of the speakers, the white speckles are dust/lint, not actual marks.
Posted By: ravi_singh Re: FS: Axiom M22Ti SE bookshelf speakers - 05/12/03 01:01 AM
Chess,

I brought this up some time last year and Axiom had said they won't do it. So I wouldn't count on it.
Posted By: Zarak Re: FS: Axiom M22Ti SE bookshelf speakers - 05/12/03 01:09 PM
Why would they do it? They don't want people buying used Axioms that other people have. They'd rather have the money go towards new Axioms so that they can make some money too. Having a board on their own site for people to sell used Axioms would potentially take away from some of their business. The only way it might be feasible for them is if they got a small commission from each sale of used speakers on the site.
© Axiom Message Boards