Axiom Home Page
Posted By: mazzum Any of you guys have experience with UVERSE? - 11/09/09 02:08 AM
Thinking about switching from DNetwork to UVERSE for HD programming and internet service. Thanks in advance for any input.
A friend of the wife was over yesterday and we hit on that particular subject (she works for AT&T), said she had it and loved it as does most of the customers they have install it for ... just as quick as they get the service in my neck of the woods you can bet your bottom dollar we'll be switching over from DirecTV to U-verse.
Posted By: Wid Re: Any of you guys have experience with UVERSE? - 11/09/09 11:28 PM
It's not here yet either. I will be switching from Comcast when it comes this way.
If it came with regular phone service instead of VOIP, I'd be more interested. Not that there's really any chance of it showing up in my neighborhood.
Yeah, sadly in the Bay Area, it's limited to brand new neighborhoods because of the fibre layout.
I switched from Comcast to U-verse about six months ago and I love it! The customer service and billing at Comcast drove me away fast. The DVRs and extra boxes cost much less with U-verse.
Well Uverse came out to set up and after a few hours told me they could not get a strong enough signal and had to disqualify the install. I called Dishnet (who I have been using for 10 yrs) and used my loyalty and Uverse as leverage to add HD channels and the top of the line DVR for 2 rooms to my current limeup for FREE for 2 years. It will then go up $3. They came out the next day and set it upp for free as well. Oh well didn't really want to leave Dish and now I do not have to.
If I could get UVERSE in my neighborhood I would think about switching from cox cable.
No power in the UVERSE can stop me.

\:\)
...but this food is problematic.
© Axiom Message Boards