Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Listener Just steered a collegue towards The Light - 11/13/09 05:54 PM
A buddy of mine was considering a purchase of a lesser system and i talked him into the Epic Grand Master 350, which he will purchase within a day or so. While knowing that he will get an excellent system from a great company is reward enough I do remember reading something about a referral program. Do any of you know what I'm refering to? Isn't there some sort of credit I can receive for refering new customers to them? That would go toeards the purchase of an additional qs8 or the axiomites. =)
Just make sure that your collegue mentions you when purchasing and Axiom will send you a gift certificate.
 Originally Posted By: Listener
. . . Isn't there some sort of credit I can receive for refering new customers to them? That would go toeards the purchase of an additional qs8 or the axiomites. =)

Unless they've discontinued it, yes, Axiom has a customer referral program.

And unless it's changed, you get an Axiom gift certificate worth 5% of the value the purchaser spends. When your friend orders, they need to tell Axiom that you (your name + email address) referred them. After a few days, it probably wouldn't hurt to email Axiom yourself to confirm your name & email with them, so that they have you set up correctly to receive a gift certificate. The only caveat is that it takes a little more than a month to get the certificate, because Axiom has to wait to be sure the purchaser is keeping the stuff. Seems perfectly fair and logical to me.

In October of '07, I was contacted by someone here to ask if I'd be willing to demo my system. I certainly was. We spent about 45 minutes listening to music and watching a couple of snippets of movies. He was impressed, and ended buy buying a room (or two) worth of Axiom. I had asked that if he ended up buying the speakers, to let Axiom know about the demo. He did, and then emailed me to say he had. I then emailed Axiom, and they already had me set up to receive the GC. About 35 days later, I got an email from Axiom with my Gift Certificate number and amount. And a day after that, I used the GC to buy a pair of QS8's that I had wanted. Not bad for an hour's worth of work. ;\)
sweet. Thanks guys.
Yup it is still in effect, I have ~$300 in GC's to use up (hoped to get more over Xmas but most of my speakers are in storage \:\( ) , but I am waiting for the new house and then will have to decide between new speakers in a different finish, Audiobytes or Accents for the bedroom
Posted By: Micah Re: Just steered a collegue towards The Light - 11/14/09 06:40 PM
Wow, I wish I would have known about this sooner. I would have named SRoode as my referrer since he's the one who brought me back to the light after I started to question my choice in Axioms. It was the demo at his house that made my mind up. He really should have gotten the credit.
Give Axiom a call and see if he could still get the credit, you never know. I know I missed out on a few auditions last year by not mentioning the referral credit program.
Posted By: fredk Re: Just steered a collegue towards The Light - 11/14/09 10:15 PM
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz... BZZOTT!! ow!
Agreed, wish I knew about it as well, since a buddy of mine referred me after he had his system about a year.

Oh well, next time.
© Axiom Message Boards