Axiom Home Page
Posted By: CV Denon Receivers Get Windows 7 Compliance - 03/14/10 06:47 AM
Denon Receivers Get Windows 7 Compliance (High-Def Digest)

Is someone here going to try this out and let us know how well it works?
Sounds good to me and makes me want that 4310 even more as I have all our photos on my NAS. I wonder if the 3808 can be upgraded to display photos? I know it recognizes my picture folders but says it can't display them.
Posted By: fredk Re: Denon Receivers Get Windows 7 Compliance - 03/14/10 11:58 AM
OK. So, I'm already 'streaming' music and movies to my previous gen receiver from my Vista box. Whats the big deal?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Denon Receivers Get Windows 7 Compliance - 03/14/10 04:09 PM
Looks like perhaps you can select music to play from the receiver interface.
Music can be selected from the receiver interface using the 3808 and Tversity as it is now. All of my flac files are played this way (worked with xp and works with windows 7 now.) I can stream all of my windows supported audio files (mp3, wav, ect.) with windows media player on xp or 7 but don't do this much since most of my music is in flac format and you can not stream flac with wmp.

The only thing I can't do is photos or video to the 3808, which my ps3 or 360 pics up the tab.
Posted By: fredk Re: Denon Receivers Get Windows 7 Compliance - 03/14/10 10:04 PM
OK, that makes sense.
© Axiom Message Boards