Axiom Home Page
A few notes on the T60
- perhaps useful for those considering a purchase.

First, I can not offer a comparison to most other Axiom products, or other brands you may be considering - frankly I have not listened to a ton of other systems on the current market.

But I can tell you this. After I put my kids on the bus, I have about ten mintes or so before I start my commute. And every time so far that I've decided to have a "quick" listen to my not-even-installed-yet T60's, I am LATE for work!

That unfortionate side-effect aside \:\) I am really, really enjoying these speakers. Thanks.
Great mini-review!

New litmus test for electronics purchases "sure, you like it, but does it make you late for work?"

Join the club! A lot of people, after a listen in my place, are impressed that I have the will power to leave my appartment to go to work... once in a while!
Posted By: Micah Re: my impressions on the M60 (T60 in-cabinet) - 04/06/10 03:52 PM
Try working at home. It's hard enough to resist spending all day long copying my CD collection over to the computer, I rarely go a day without downloading a dozen or so songs that I want to hear over these speakers. Before the purcase I had like 350 songs downloaded, I now have close to 4000 since purchasing these speakers.

And yes I'm aware downloaded songs aren't ideal for listening to, but to my ear they still sound fantastic over these Axioms. And that's 4000 songs I didn't have to pay for. I will admit when I play a CD I've ripped into the Computer the sound improvement is noticable. But I'll gladly save up some money by downloading the majority of the songs I yearn to hear, and use those savings towards more Axiom speakers! \:D
 Originally Posted By: Micah
And that's 4000 songs I didn't have to pay for.

Do you mind when your clients copy their own portraits?
You have that stuff in an apartment?!?!? Do you keep a working list of your neighbors "away" times?
© Axiom Message Boards