Axiom Home Page
but not from Bluray. I have both Dish and Samsung Bluray input into Yamaha rxv3900. They are both hooked up via HDMI and Component inputs. With Component out to the projector (no HDMI input only svga-dsub)and HDMI out to HDTV. This set up was working fine and I was getting a fantastic picture. I went to change the projector bulb and the problems started. First the new bulb would come on fine. Then it would go black and nothing else would work. I put the old bulb back in and everything seemed to work fine again. That is until I played the bluray and it recognized the input at 720x480. I have checked the bluray output on my HDTV and it is fine. I have the Yamaha processing everything to 1080p (but tried pass through as well). The projector is XGA but has always recognized an HD signal and still does with the Dishnet signal just not the Bluray. Any input or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Didn't get any help but figured it out. Switched Bluray to 1080i since I am using componenet into the projector and all is good.
Sorry you didn't get any help. I am just seeing this topic for the first time right now, and you've already solved it.
Thanks. Nice HT, followed the link.
LOL. And that is not what my current looks like.
© Axiom Message Boards