Axiom Home Page
Posted By: bbigwyrs Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/14/10 06:50 PM
Ha! to all web pro who say vynil not good,, it now is at store.
i lerk here log time an see manny postings about vynil no good Ha! GO SEE BREST BUY AN look at THE VYNILS!now i can use for true world audiopile sound.see? good news for axiomoes an audiopiles but to bad for web pro wrog again ha! NEXT times when some make postingabou hereing good soud beleive see?
soon allwill aso learn their subs an that speker wire mattrer to top sound an no make bad posts. also no make complane post to. i hop all axiomoes hav Merry Christmas an enjoyed the musik. I have to go and run plow truk so i cant make to manny post. even with the damages an mad peopel i like this worx remeber vynils are brest an wire do make better tru world soud!

Reflect!
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/14/10 06:55 PM
Any recommendations you can give on a quality turntable?

Merry Christmas to you bbigwyrs.
Posted By: CatBrat Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/14/10 07:08 PM
I'm still looking for this Breast store your talking about.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/14/10 07:10 PM
Love the bit about damages.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/14/10 07:37 PM
My headache is back.

Merry Christmas bbigwyrs
Posted By: bdpf Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/14/10 07:43 PM
I'm still waiting for Borat to pop out of my screen smile
Merry Christmas to you too.
Posted By: Joe_in_SC Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/14/10 10:55 PM
You certainly can't argue with the fact that you need wire. Where would we be without it?
Posted By: JohnK Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 02:26 AM
Bbigwyrs, Merry Christmas! Vynil make spaekers loose there singles! CD good! Vynil good to live in past; I drive car, not hearse and bugie, and listen to CD, not vynil. Use old vynil for frizzby, but suk even for that. If BREST BUY try to hard too sell vynil, BREST BUY sell next in Chapter 7!
Posted By: Twiggz Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 02:28 AM
Mmmmm... Brest

Who said vinyl doesn't sound good? I always was told an analog recording was better then digital. Then again, I guess thats all opinion anyway.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 02:39 AM
Dean, whoever told you that doesn't have a clue about modern audio technology. The analog process, especially when played back on "vynil", can't match digital technology for accurately reproducing the original analog wave form, and no, that isn't just all opinion. Digital processing is used in military, scientific and industrial activities where it's a bit more crucial than in audio that the output exactly match the input.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 02:48 AM
Originally Posted By: JohnK
Bbigwyrs, Merry Christmas! Vynil make spaekers loose there singles! CD good! Vynil good to live in past; I drive car, not hearse and bugie, and listen to CD, not vynil. Use old vynil for frizzby, but suk even for that. If BREST BUY try to hard too sell vynil, BREST BUY sell next in Chapter 7!

That's classic!
Posted By: bdpf Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 03:25 AM

Hilarious laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Twiggz Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 04:16 AM
Dean, whoever told you that doesn't have a clue about modern audio technology. The analog process, especially when played back on "vynil", can't match digital technology for accurately reproducing the original analog wave form, and no, that isn't just all opinion. Digital processing is used in military, scientific and industrial activities where it's a bit more crucial than in audio that the output exactly match the input.

Uh huh, sure. Next thing you're going to tell me is my 8 track with quadraphonic sound isn't as good as a CD. laugh
Posted By: Argon Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 12:22 PM

I am impressed!!!
Posted By: medic8r Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 02:11 PM
Originally Posted By: Twiggz
... my 8 track with quadraphonic sound ...

You got a Porsche with a quadrophonic Blaupunkt?
Posted By: RickF Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 02:22 PM
Crash Davis: "You be cocky and arrogant, even when you're getting beat. That's the secret. You gotta play this game with fear and arrogance."

Ebby Calvin LaLoosh: "Right. Fear and ignorance."

Crash Davis: [exasperated] "No. You hayseed. It's arrogance not 'ignorance.'"

laugh laugh

Awesome movie!

Funny stuff JohnK!
Posted By: medic8r Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 03:05 PM
Anybody else notice that bbigwyres' profile lists his name as John?

Hmmm...
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 05:06 PM
Rose goes in the front, big guy.

Yes, John's riff was a little too faithful to the original to be easily dismissed.
Posted By: bbigwyrs Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 06:36 PM
to the jonk, i thin you are nice,, maybee web pro, maybee scien-test that ok,, butt your wronged about the vynils an pro wires. HA! it ok. you shuold try them. no ones rite all the timeS. try THE WEB TO study the anal-log, an pro wireS see? Merry Christmas! jonk,remeber scien-testS ar wrong to., NO FEEL BAD REFLECT!
Posted By: medic8r Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 06:53 PM
No feel bad, JohnK.
Posted By: bdpf Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 06:55 PM
no feel bad jonk.
Posted By: Spoiler Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 08:40 PM

Why did he spell "Merry Christmas" correctly?? I feel duped!! laugh
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 10:05 PM
Jonk laugh .
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 10:11 PM
If you touch my Jonk, I'll have you arrested.
Posted By: a401classic Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 10:31 PM
Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
If you touch my Jonk, I'll have you arrested.

laugh laugh
Posted By: Joe_in_SC Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 10:41 PM
Originally Posted By: bbigwyrs
try THE WEB TO study the anal-log,

This has me a bit troubled...
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/15/10 11:01 PM
Originally Posted By: bbigwyrs
study the anal-log,

Jonk is supposed to study scatology...
Posted By: JohnK Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/16/10 02:12 AM
Yeah, John; I noticed that too. Is it possible that you're a bit more subtle than the former drill sergeant/analyst in the Geico commercial, and you're trying to tell us something?
Posted By: Argon Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/16/10 12:47 PM
Yeah, John; I noticed that too. Is it possible that you're a bit more subtle than the former drill sergeant/analyst in the Geico commercial, and you're trying to tell us something?

Crybaby.
Posted By: Spoiler Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/16/10 01:28 PM

The color yellow makes me sad.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/16/10 04:29 PM

That's a great commercial, ya jackwagon!

I'll bet the real bbigwyres is trying to implicate you or me with his alleged first name. Or else you got uncharacteristically sloppy when you set up his profile, wink
Posted By: RickF Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/16/10 06:10 PM
I'll never believe our very own JohnK would ever be that sloppy, never.

And you?

grin
Posted By: JohnK Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/17/10 02:37 AM
JP, does your appreciation for R. Lee Ermy's portrayal indicate that on occasion during sessions you've been at least tempted to respond similarly?
Posted By: Argon Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/17/10 01:53 PM
Be honest.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/17/10 02:01 PM
Here's a NEW theory....JohnK, medic8r and bbigwyres are all the same person.
Posted By: Argon Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/17/10 02:07 PM
Originally Posted By: Adrian
Here's a NEW theory....JohnK, medic8r and bbigwyres are all the same person.

The 3 faces of.....Jonk?
Posted By: medic8r Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/17/10 03:49 PM
Yeah, I think that's universal amongst mental health providers. There's also that scene in Analyze This (or That, I forget which) where Billy Crystal's character (in a fantasy sequence) yells at his whiny patient.

Patients with personality disorders are the big offenders in that sense. Countertransference feelings are sometimes my guide in diagnosing those.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/17/10 04:08 PM
Ha, I'd had that countertransference response window open for a while and just now saw Adrian's theory. Allow me to opine on this theory, or, should I more properly say, hypothesis:

The evidence for:

1. All three show an enthusiasm for high-quality audio
2. All three have an affinity for humor, though in different styles
3. All three have a solid work ethic, with JohnK having made it through law school, medic8r having completed medical school, and bbigwyres having a thriving trucking/snow plow business
4. Only one of the three (the so-called "medic8r") has been seen in public, whether it be local meetups or the big homecoming bash recently

The evidence against:

1. JohnK has been posting since 2002, medic8r since 2006, and bbigwyres since 2007. That's a long time to post as a lawyer before starting to post as a psychiatrist, and then later as a ... whatever bbigwyres is.
2. Only a few individuals have been able to successfully make it through both medical and law school, and, to my knowledge, none of them also maintain a commercial driver's license and/or snow plow business.

Hmmm ... if we are all the same person, then the recent back and forth between bbigwyres and "JonK" could be a troubling sign, indeed!
Posted By: PTPlayers Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/17/10 06:18 PM
Funny .:-)
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/17/10 07:22 PM
I'm still waiting for bbigwyres to post a photo of himself hard at work...
Posted By: CV Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/17/10 07:31 PM
Hard at work sounds NSFW.
Posted By: SBrown Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/18/10 12:47 AM
Originally Posted By: terzaghi

Yes! With all the carnage and wyres
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/18/10 01:08 AM
Originally Posted By: CV
Hard at work sounds NSFW.

laugh
Posted By: LT61 Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/18/10 03:14 AM
Quote:
... whatever bbigwyres is.

He's an Audiopile.
Posted By: BobKay Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/18/10 02:39 PM
Originally Posted By: SBrown
Originally Posted By: terzaghi

Yes! With all the carnage and wyres

bbigliar hasn't been here since you first registered. Soooo, either you've spent an inordinate amount of time looking through ancient posts, or..... You're him!!!
Posted By: SBrown Re: Vynils at brest buy!! see? - 12/18/10 05:24 PM
even with the damages an mad peopel

I just read his post!
© Axiom Message Boards