Axiom Home Page
Posted By: HuskerOmaha Ended up going with the QS8...pictures - 01/17/11 02:49 PM
Hey guys....went with the QS8 over the ERD-1 Emotiva product.

Looks, included bracket, and design were all part of the decision...and the QS8 is 8 ohms vs 4 ohms for the Emotiva and a lower sensitivity. These should match well with my high performance horn speakers.

The QS8s came early last friday so I set them up...waiting for the rest of my audio to come in today or tomorrow.

Like my Onkyo, these were B-stock so I could save a few bucks...but I couldn't tell you what is wrong with them!

Link to my build thread for any interested at avsforums...currently need help with a "poll" of mine!

HuskerOmaha's Big '10 Theater Project
Posted By: bdpf Re: Ended up going with the QS8...pictures - 01/17/11 03:51 PM
Thanks for the pics and congrats!
Posted By: wbedford Re: Ended up going with the QS8...pictures - 01/17/11 03:56 PM
Great pics, great room. Love my QS8's......
Posted By: Adrian Re: Ended up going with the QS8...pictures - 01/17/11 05:10 PM
Congrats on your QS8's, Greg, they are great little speakers. Checked out your HT project, looks very professional and thought out....as such, I would vote for the shower doors. You've done such a great job so far, I don't think you should skimp on using curtains, doors would look more professional(like the rest of your project) even though curtains would be the easy instal.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Ended up going with the QS8...pictures - 01/17/11 06:20 PM
Looks like the room will be a great place to relax and have some fun.

I suggest shower doors as well.
Guys, thanks for the comments.

Will probably be going with a door....there is a good place in Omaha that has been recommended several times....

I'll get a review of the HT sound for the QS8s down the road...

Room should be done in about 6 weeks....
© Axiom Message Boards