Axiom Home Page
Posted By: canyontrip In-wall M22 speaker grill falling off - 04/12/11 01:31 AM

I finally mounted my recently bought M22 in-walls. Now one of the speaker grills does not want to stay on the speaker. It is held together by a smallish plastic clip (which spells axiom on the front). Pretty flimsy setup to begin with.
Any ideas for a fix besides jamming it shut permenantly with super glue?
Have other people had similar problem and what did you do to fix it?

Thanks.
Posted By: CatBrat Re: In-wall M22 speaker grill falling off - 04/12/11 01:33 AM
Is it a V2 with pegs to hold it on, or is it a V3 with magnets? The Axiom name clip has nothing to do with keeping the grill on.
Posted By: canyontrip Re: In-wall M22 speaker grill falling off - 04/12/11 01:48 AM
Originally Posted By: CatBrat
Is it a V2 with pegs to hold it on, or is it a V3 with magnets? The Axiom name clip has nothing to do with keeping the grill on.

This is M22 inwall. It has a pegs to hold the plastic frame. But the axiom name clip holds the grill to the frame.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: In-wall M22 speaker grill falling off - 04/12/11 01:54 AM
Are you saying the grill cloth itself is falling off? Can you take a picture to show us the problem? That said, you should probably contact Axiom if you feel it's defective. There's very little we can do about it.
Posted By: jakewash Re: In-wall M22 speaker grill falling off - 04/12/11 02:48 AM
I would think if these are recently bought this would fall under warranty, give Axiom a call.
Posted By: canyontrip Re: In-wall M22 speaker grill falling off - 04/12/11 02:05 PM
The inwall speakers come with black metal grills which is what I have. I will follow up with Axiom. Thanks.
Posted By: Brent Re: In-wall M22 speaker grill falling off - 04/12/11 07:26 PM
Hello,

Call me via the toll free number at 1.866.244.8796 so I can follow up with you. I am currently on duty till 10 pm tonight.
Posted By: canyontrip Re: In-wall M22 speaker grill falling off - 04/13/11 02:09 AM
called you just now at the number and missed you. I left a message. Thanks.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: In-wall M22 speaker grill falling off - 04/13/11 02:17 AM
I think Brent is on eastern time, so probably gone for the night.
© Axiom Message Boards