Axiom Home Page
Hello to axiomoes,,

Long time i been off these broads AY? ha! i been lerking an have learn so mUch,. i am make AnotherR posting this times about why digitel is no good for musiC. I HAVE EXAMPLE that even jonkk will have to agree proof this! i bought digitel camera years ago it have 7 mege-paxils they no say not enough paxils. now a new camera has 16 megapaxils for more true world picktures see?
som have more paxils to!
jonk, see/ same with digitel cd or downed load they no have numbers for true world audiopile sound an are compress like the ipodes see? its simple ? same as with camera no have the paxils for good pickture,,, but no one improve the digetel for music, so now the vynils are back!! see?
proof the anal-log is top sound not digetel. i hope my exampl wil show all audiopile the truth so they no believe the web pros.
axiomoes,, vynils are back! time to learn the anal-log and be audiopile!! an remeber,no make complane post, make sure Gamera have enough paxils, learn the subs, an,,no feel bad jonk, YOU ARE STIL SMART! REFLECT!
axiomoe audiopiles rule!!!ha! who know now maybeBIG speker wire will SOON be belive by web pros to be breast,,to!!REFLECT!
This post is missing the duper.
in a couple ways he does make a point and back it up. All digital format's are trying to emulate an analog signal. Vinyl and cassette tapes, oh and 8-track tapes are the only analog source of storage that i know of.

Also think that the "all digital" craze is weird in other ways... Granted it is easier to hook up 1 HDMI cable rather than 5-7 rca's and then 3 component video cables... my point being, that the human body see's and hears in analog not digital... so at the end of road our music/video is always analog...

I have not seen an LCD TV that i liked yet... however, i have not seen a plasma that i did not like... The plasma's display's are fast enough that they give a true world representation of what our eye's are use to seeing.

That's my 2 cents.
I don't know if it's accurate to say that digital is trying to emulate analog. I'd say that both analog and digital are trying to recreate the source in their respective ways. Both are susceptible to losses.
When I win my millions, I'm going to have a full orchestra follow me around so I can listen direct from the source. No more of this lossy stuff!

And yes, that orchestra will include and Fartist.
And YOU'RE posting from a mobile device!
I have been soooooo stoooopit!

How could I have done my homework so diligently and NOT figured this out before now!

And, just for the record, you'd be way funnier if you could get your diphthongs to correlate.

See, bb, return to the scene of the crime often enough and, eventually, you get bagged.

And it's always been there, right in front of me!

Boy, am I kicking myself now. I AM slowing down.
In a post about bbigwyrs, Bob uses this phrase:

Originally Posted By: BobKay
And, just for the record

I think it's a "tell".....
Originally Posted By: CV
I don't know if it's accurate to say that digital is trying to emulate analog. I'd say that both analog and digital are trying to recreate the source in their respective ways. Both are susceptible to losses.

CV, sure it is... Both are trying to replicate the analog signal that is originally created by the artist. Either the human voice, or an instrument; fundamentally all sound is analog. That is what i was referring to. All storage media is trying to "store" an analog signal.
bbigwyrs is now starting philosophical discussions?
Originally Posted By: dakkon
CV, sure it is... Both are trying to replicate the analog signal that is originally created by the artist. Either the human voice, or an instrument; fundamentally all sound is analog. That is what i was referring to. All storage media is trying to "store" an analog signal.

I know what you're saying. I'm just arguing over the semantics. I wouldn't call the original analog is all. Analog is still just a representation of something more complex. You're giving analog recordings too much credit by saying the original is itself analog.
Amen, brother.
You're all missing the point here. It's 'anal-log', not analog. Listen with your ass, not your ears.
Finally! Someone cuts through all the crap and gets to the hole heart of the matter!

Thank you, Joe.
Go low enough and you're feeling someone's anal-log instead of hearing it. Gross.
Biggy, welcome back. You no reade how CD wrok rite. Has no digetal cumpresion, is ecxact anal-log, vynil can't match. Vynil stil suk.
<jaw hits floor>
I think that is the best post i have ever seen John make... Very eloquent and to the point.
Alex, Biggy inspires me to extraordinary feats of eloquence. See this previous effort .
first i am making reply to blobk,-I no wear thongs. why you say?? no feel bad blobk your not a stuppid. ha!
I like this forrum an i wishi have mor time like some axiomoes to make manny postings,,so see? i am not on the broads as much as i wanT. I havE long time been here both lerk an postings,to.it all start back,

WHEn i first find the axiomoe web andmy Girlfreind make some postings for me so i make the good first impresian,,see?
then she left because of plow truk complanes by custemers an the paymantS. ThaT OK i makeing my postings..an been here long time now even thowe some do have typo, but i have to make post- my teaching is impotent here.

reply to jonk- i like you-are no web pro + smart,to butt your no corract about speker wireS, THe vynils or the anal-log. not big deal that ok maybee some day you try them see? an then,, youll be "jonk the true world audiopile!! REFLECT!
Should I be marking this as a featured post for the next newsletter? . . . REFLECTing.
Absoultely! Or as soon as you begin targeting sub-Saharan markets.
Originally Posted By: Amie
Should I be marking this as a featured post for the next newsletter? . . . REFLECTing.

It's definitely got my vote.
Almost reminds me of newspaper cartoons that you sort of don't understand but yet somehow you know it's funny.
"paxils" = medication.

Just sayin'
"anal-log" LOL! Great use of Engrish! Please post more. I gotta good laugh out of it! grin
I am still REFLECTING over the anal-log... grin
I laughed when, at this time, the very next topic in the forum was titled "Rear Speaker Advice". They would definitely be anal-log.
Originally Posted By: JohnK
Biggy, welcome back. You no reade how CD wrok rite. Has no digetal cumpresion, is ecxact anal-log, vynil can't match. Vynil stil suk.

LOL! grin This is one of the funniest posts ever from jonk ! laugh
All my Thanksgiving food gave me some extra jonk in my tronk.

Wait ...
I don't like seeing digital and anal in the same sentence.

My next physical isn't even coming up anytime soon.
Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
I don't like seeing digital and anal in the same sentence.

My next physical isn't even coming up anytime soon.

Based on your ages, most of you senori should be traveling down Camnino del Colonoscopy very soon. There will be no digital component for you to worry about. ET's digits couldn't compete with a sigmoidoscope, and what's waitin' for you is double the length. Good luck with that.

P.S. If you do not do it before AARP finds you, it will be too late.
© Axiom Message Boards