Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Gr8_White_North My Condolences - 12/21/11 12:56 AM
I have to say i truly feel bad for anyone who has not had the opportunity to hear the M80's. I have only listened a little bit,but i can say i have never heard Pink Floyd , the wall like this before. Dont even get me started on metallica,im hearing things i didn't know where there. Well worth the wait. Now if i could just get my ipod back from my kid.
Posted By: cb919 Re: My Condolences - 12/21/11 01:10 AM
So this means you got the other half of the pair finally delivered? Or are you going 'mono old school' with one M80? laugh
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: My Condolences - 12/21/11 02:16 AM
Yah, it finally showed itself. Aparently they load and unload the trailer multiple times and it got way laid somewhere down the road.Just finished running audysey on them.Would watch a movie but just too darn tired tonite.
Posted By: cb919 Re: My Condolences - 12/21/11 02:32 AM
Nice - glad it showed up. I got the DSOTM Immersion Box Set for my birthday a few weeks ago. I have not had the time to listen to the whole album, just a few songs. I was amazed how good the 5.1 mix sounded. Anyway, I can only imagine how good it would sound on the M80's. Enjoy them!

Cheers,
Posted By: Amie Re: My Condolences - 12/22/11 12:22 AM
You know, that's exactly the experience that's so hard to get across to people - when you hear a song you've heard a hundred times before, only you hear more. So glad you're rocking out at last!
Posted By: jakewash Re: My Condolences - 12/22/11 03:32 AM
I found my music collection increasd rather quickly after I bought my first Axioms and is still growing at a rate much fster than it ever did before I had them.
Posted By: BobKay Re: My Condolences - 12/22/11 04:22 PM
Originally Posted By: jakewash
I found my music collection increasd rather quickly after I bought my first Axioms and is still growing at a rate much fster than it ever did before I had them.

Indeed! They should come with a "personal finances" warning label. CAUTION: In the next 2 years you will spend more $$ on music than you did on these!
Posted By: CatBrat Re: My Condolences - 12/22/11 05:05 PM
I'm finding I'm collecting Concert Blu-rays faster than CD's. The concerts with video are much more entertaining.
Posted By: CV Re: My Condolences - 12/22/11 07:25 PM
I agree, but so far not enough of the artists I listen to are releasing concert Blu-rays. Damn them.
Posted By: INANE Re: My Condolences - 12/22/11 07:28 PM
Damn you all... I so hope I'll be able to afford a pair next year once my basement project is complete.

laugh
Posted By: dakkon Re: My Condolences - 12/22/11 11:50 PM
Just wait until you get a EP600 or 800... Then you REALLY hear stuff you never new was there....

I have to admit i have never heard a pair of m80's...
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: My Condolences - 12/23/11 12:56 AM
My room is 9 x 16 , the m80's and 2 yamaha subs are more than enough to shake the house. I am done work until next year, so i am looking forward to some down time to watch a few movies and listen to some tunes.
Posted By: jakewash Re: My Condolences - 12/23/11 04:07 AM
Originally Posted By: dakkon
Just wait until you get a EP600 or 800... Then you REALLY hear FEEL stuff you never new was there....

I have to admit i have never heard a pair of m80's...

Fixed it wink
© Axiom Message Boards