Axiom Home Page
I am looking for a new TV console to replace an older piece that no longer fits all my gear. I have a wall mounted plasma and just want a console for underneath the TV.

I am looking at the Standout Designs Majestic Grand in Maple. Looks like a nice higher end piece of furniture but has the correct size shelves for AV equipment, passive venting and temperature controlled fans. Does anyone have any experience with this company or own one of their products???

I have also considered Jazzy Entertainment and Theater Tech products but like the Majestic. Any opinions are welcome as are other manufactures i should be looking at. Made in Canada would also be a bonous!

Osborne
Osborne,

Have a look at racksandstands.com, they have warehouses in Canada and I got mine from them. Then I just got a couple of fans from HomeTheatreCooling.
Standout designs seems to have some very nice stuff, though pricey. There is a dedicated thread of sorts over at avs forums. Definetly not canadian made and probably expensive to ship something that heavy. But hey, some things ya just gotta have.Nice lookin chunk of lumber and well laid out for cooling. If ya got the coin go for it, it will last you a lifetime.
Originally Posted By: Socketman
Definetly not canadian made and probably expensive to ship something that heavy. But hey, some things ya just gotta have.

Since I see this lament so frequently, I'm thinking of starting an a/v equipment smuggling operation. The border is only 6 hours from my house. (Mark's even closer, Henry, closer still!) Anyone in?

(How much crystal meth do you think can fit into an EP800? Kidding, kidding. I already sell everything I can produce. Jeesh.)
Hey! I'm closer than Henry, and _I_ like Crystal Meth more than he does!
Wait a second..... when I come over for a "cooking" party that's what we are making? You told me it was candy.
To Bob, it IS.
Yup! It's almost as sweet as Mountain Dew.
Hey, when's that free dentist van comin' back agi'n.

Duh, Chris, whaddya think the masks were for?
© Axiom Message Boards