Axiom Home Page
Posted By: niveka Singing the no place to put'em blues.... - 09/03/12 05:15 PM
So I have had my M80's, VP180, QS8's & EP 500 for a few months now. The entertainment room has taken longer to finish than expected so they are all tucked away in the corner of my office. I do have the VP180 plugged into the AV receiver so that I can listen to *something* (and it sounds wicked pissa). I'm just getting bummed out about not being able to listen to everything together. Maybe you guys can post and tell me how incredible it will sound when its all put together so I can enjoy the system vicariously through you. smile
Posted By: J. B. Re: Singing the no place to put'em blues.... - 09/03/12 05:42 PM
I'd qualify what you're asking of us as "wishful thinking".

an image or a sound is worth 10000 words.

My system does sound "incredible" and it amazes me every time i listen to good music and good movies.
After quite some time living with the Axiom speakers, i can say that i never thought it could sound so good, and it's still a wonder to me.

kiss Ian for me if you can.
Posted By: Amie Re: Singing the no place to put'em blues.... - 09/04/12 01:38 PM
Originally Posted By: J. B.

I'm on it! smile

We were doing lots of stereo listening this weekend, and the one thing that kept coming to mind was 'detail'. Nuances I hadn't noticed before - even whole instruments I hadn't consciously noticed in tunes I'd probably heard a dozen times before. I love that feeling where instead of just listening to a playlist you're actively jumping up to play this song and then that song just to hear what the speakers will reveal next . . .
Originally Posted By: Amie
Originally Posted By: J. B.

I'm on it! smile

I'm glad you spoke up, Amie. The rest of us were looking around nervously, acting like we hadn't seen this post. smile
Posted By: J. B. Re: Singing the no place to put'em blues.... - 09/04/12 03:33 PM
LOL
© Axiom Message Boards