Axiom Home Page
It's a ceiling mount, instructions are minimal at best. I am thinking that the two ceiling brackets should be about 30" in from each end. I may have to increase it to match the joists but I think that's a good starting point. Any thoughts?
Thank you
Wayne
Originally Posted By: FordPrefect
It's a ceiling mount, instructions are minimal at best. I am thinking that the two ceiling brackets should be about 30" in from each end. I may have to increase it to match the joists but I think that's a good starting point. Any thoughts?
Thank you
Wayne

what is the overall weight? .. If only 2 brackets were supplied you have to believe it is ok to install from each end, but installing them into a joist is a must.
The Visual Apex Vapex screens have two eyebolts that slide in a channel at the top, so they can easily be placed where studs would be located.
Thanks for your help guys.

My hunch was right, I talked to the store yesterday and was told 1/4 of the way in from each side. Located the joists as well, the brackets go into a channel so any adjustments are easy. Today we paint.
Good luck, Wayne. That sounds like a multi-person job to hang that monster. Looking forward to the pictures of your new installation.
So right, it will be a two person job, started painting at 8am and we finished at 4:30 pm- tired by it looks quite "ok" pics when finished.
© Axiom Message Boards