Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Worfzara The Worfzara Home Theatre Experience - 06/21/15 01:15 PM
I haven't posted any pics for a while. In the winter of 2014 we had a pipe burst in our basement and had a bit of a flood. Nothing was floating but there was enough water to force us to replace the carpet and baseboards. The insurance paid for everything and were great do deal with.

Still a few details I need to fix like I'd love to replace the two TV tables with real end tables, need to paint the projector mount white and I need to clean up the audio closet. A 2nd EP500 would also be nice and two more Qs8's for the back to replace the Tannoys is still on the list.

Enjoy:

Posted By: Worfzara Re: The Worfzara Home Theatre Experience - 06/21/15 01:16 PM

Posted By: AAAA Re: The Worfzara Home Theatre Experience - 06/21/15 02:57 PM
Awesome room! Love the riser light and absorber panels. Very tidy and neat install. How you liking the 3020 so far? Second sub would take that system and room to another level, right where the heater is. smile
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: The Worfzara Home Theatre Experience - 06/21/15 03:41 PM
Very nice! Good job!
Posted By: fredk Re: The Worfzara Home Theatre Experience - 06/21/15 04:26 PM
Looks good Wolfie! Almost inspires me to do more work on my ghetto set up. Well, until I realize that I could just play a few hours of video games on my big screen instead. smile
Posted By: 7800 Re: The Worfzara Home Theatre Experience - 06/22/15 02:54 AM
Looks like a great room. Every time I see a real world set up like this I get inspired. I'll be having one built over the course of the next year in our new house (15x18).
LFR1100v4, VP180HPv4, 2xQS8v4, SVS SB13ultra sub, Arcam P777 amp, Arcam P1000 amp, Arcam BDP300, Marantz AV7701, Panamax and Monster power cond.
© Axiom Message Boards