Axiom Home Page
Posted By: vanstevens Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/18/15 06:19 AM
Just curious if Axiom will have any Black Friday deals?
Posted By: CV Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/18/15 06:32 AM
How about Cyber Monday, too?
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/18/15 03:04 PM
They had a Black Friday deal last year that was pretty awesome. Awesome enough to get a lot of people to buy who weren't necessarily planning to buy anything (like me). I picked up four on-wall M3s that I wasn't planning on getting for a few years.

Would be great if they did it again, but so far I haven't heard anything from them like last year.
Posted By: GJK Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/18/15 03:24 PM
Just looked back in my email archives and noticed that last year's deal was announced via email on November 19 ... just saying.
Posted By: vanstevens Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/18/15 05:32 PM
Anyone remember what last years deals were? I would like to pick upgrade from my M3's to M22's (regular not on wall).
Posted By: GJK Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/18/15 06:29 PM
From last year's email:

The holidays are coming and we'd like to take a moment at this special time of year to thank you for being an Axiom Customer.

From now until December 1st, take $250 off your order of $500 or more on any of our speakers or amplifiers.

Your Custom Gift Card Code: ++++++++++

Use this code at checkout to receive your instant discount of $250! Why not treat yourself now to that new Axiom speaker or amplifier that you’ve been dreaming of, or indulge in a custom real wood finish, guilt-free.

Spend the card yourself or gift it to a friend, but remember, the countdown is on - cards must be used by midnight December 1st, 2014. Not valid for Refurb store, B-stock, Factory Outlet or Trade-Up purchases. You deserve the very best this holiday!
Posted By: vanstevens Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/18/15 06:39 PM
$250 off $500! HOly moly!!! That would be an OUTSTANDING deal. M22's and even M3's for surrounds would be coming my way!!! Fingers crossed they do that again.
Posted By: vanstevens Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/18/15 06:40 PM
How did you get that email btw? Was it because you were signed up for the newsletter or is there somewhere else to sign up for updates and stuff?
Posted By: Newf Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/18/15 08:30 PM
that was the deal the had last year. Was a great idea. I never did get my email for some reason. A bit odd considering what Axiom's I own. I had another member not need theirs so it worked out. Very nice deal.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/18/15 08:33 PM
Originally Posted By vanstevens
How did you get that email btw? Was it because you were signed up for the newsletter or is there somewhere else to sign up for updates and stuff?

Not 100% sure as I've been around here for a long time, but it most likely was just a newsletter subscription.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/18/15 08:37 PM
Now that I think of it, I don't recall getting a newsletter in quite awhile. Anyone/everyone else getting them? Maybe they are being filtered on my end.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/18/15 08:41 PM
You are not alone Mark. Nothing here in a while either.
Posted By: brendo Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/19/15 02:33 AM
The E mail was part of the News letter last year, it has been a couple months. probably due to the Air system delay.
Posted By: Newf Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/19/15 12:45 PM
Since the Axiomair it seems there hasn't been much other news on anything. Obviously it is consuming a lot of their time. Plus they had some key people retire this year. Even if you look at the b stock and refurb area's they haven't really changed much in almost a year. I've been looking for a certain set since this time last year so I check often. I've been holding off buying a big purchase guitar for a month now hoping to see some BF sale here but I got to make the decision today actually so it's too late now.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/19/15 01:41 PM
Newf, if you are looking for something specific, just email Axiom. I did that when I was trying to get a VP180 in boston cherry back when they were first released. I had made a post here that I kept seeing VP180s, but not in the color I wanted. Someone from Axiom replied to the post and said "just email with what you are looking for and we can work to get something up on the site." So I did and it took just a few days before I got an email to check the b stock, and sure enough, there it was.

Honestly, I don't think that it was b stock as there was nothing wrong with it, and after a lot of items coming and going from the b stock, to have exactly what I was looking for "just happen" to show up after they ask me what I am looking for, just seemed a little fishy.... but in a good way.
Posted By: vanstevens Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/19/15 09:25 PM
I called and left a message today to ask about Black Friday deals or to see if they have any of the speakers I am looking for either refurbished or B stock. I only left the message about 20 minutes ago but I am happy to update folks once I get a call back.

Axiom has always had great service.

I am deciding between a pair of M22's and a pair of Totem Mites or Dreamcatchers but I am determined to order by tomorrow. Hoping for the M22's but would need a sale to fit them into my budget.
Posted By: BBIBH Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/19/15 10:28 PM
Check your email....the special has been released
Posted By: Brandon Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/19/15 10:30 PM
FYI, I just got an email for the "Special Fall Promotion" which is for a free AxiomAir N3 for each $2500 spent. Not sure if this is their only deal for the holidays or if there will be more options for Black Friday, etc.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/19/15 10:30 PM
Yeah, I just saw the email too. Too rich for my blood this holiday season.
Posted By: vanstevens Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/19/15 10:55 PM
That is a nice deal for their "baller" customers. Hopefully there will be some other nice deals.
Posted By: Newf Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/20/15 12:23 AM
Yeah after seeing that I decided to order my guitar.
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/20/15 02:19 AM
That's 2500.00 US Dollars, yeah I don't think so
Posted By: Adrian Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/20/15 03:30 AM
That's a pretty good deal for someone buying a full surround system, or maybe a couple of the higher end towers.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/20/15 03:35 AM
That's what I was thinking.
Posted By: vanstevens Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/20/15 04:18 PM
I think it is a great deal for someone who is already planning on spending $2500. I mean, spend $2500 and get a "free" $800 item of any sort is a great deal... for the "ballers" and maybe even the "shot callers." Of which, I am neither.
Posted By: BBIBH Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/20/15 07:14 PM
Originally Posted By newf
Even if you look at the b stock and refurb area's they haven't really changed much in almost a year. I've been looking for a certain set since this time last year so I check often.

Agreed. If you look at those areas, neither gets much attention - heck, currently the B Stock store has almost 50% of the posted equipment sold.

However, of it was updated it would look a little thin.

Since there has been no information beyond Ian's comment about QA issues, it is interesting that the current deal is the product people want, some have a vested interest in, and nobody has received. At the 35th event, there was a distinct lack of information, or even the product - beyond a disassembled unit we played with and one on a shelf in the test lab.

..and if you think about it, this year's deal is not as impressive as last year, and would appeal to a smaller demographic.
Posted By: vanstevens Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/24/15 03:51 PM
Man, they must be super duper swamped right now. I've left three messages and sent an email to ask a few questions about upgrading my current Axiom's and any potential holiday deals they may be offering in the near term but haven't received a call back or a response. It has been more than a week now. Very unlike them in my experience.

That's too bad too. I guess I will just go with my back up plan, the Ascend Acoustic CMT-340s. I really wanted the M22s. I had a pair of of CBM-170 SE speakers and, while I really liked them, they just didn't have the same sparkle that my M3's have. Oh well.
Posted By: Jc Re: Any Black Friday Deals? - 11/24/15 04:03 PM
Hi Justin,

I apologize for the delay. I flew you an email a few minutes ago and as per my message, I will let you know about B stock or refurbished models as soon as I can.
© Axiom Message Boards