Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Clovis B & O - 10/08/03 09:08 AM
Hi there,
Has anyone out there experienced a bang & olufsen product? I have never heard one. I'm not inquiring about a specific product but by looking at their prices I just go "gasp". Their target audience as some you know are "those who discuss taste & quality before price". Are their products justified with their pricing? So guys how about saying something about B&O.
Posted By: curtis Re: B & O - 10/08/03 04:46 PM
There used to be a B&O store near me. Was in there a couple of times....all the stuff was "cool" and looked high quality. But in terms of sound, I do not think there was anything to write home about.

-curtis
Posted By: snippy Re: B & O - 10/08/03 05:07 PM
Bang and Olufsen sound is pretty lousy compared to just about anyone. They are very similar to a very expensive Bose. Because of advertising and product placement in movies, they become popular. Their stuff does have a very cool look though, and if all someone is intersested in is cool looks, then maybe that is why people buy them. I have been to their showrooms in Manhattan and Costa Mesa and their stuff just sounds plain bad to me. But then again I am spoiled by my Axioms.

Amazing how people are duped into buying inferior products like Bose and B & O.
Posted By: Semi_On Re: B & O - 10/09/03 01:47 AM
Absolutely beautiful gear. However, for the money you can get a lot more from the competition.

They're like Apple!

(It's a joke you rabbid fanbois.)
Posted By: Ken.C Re: B & O - 10/09/03 03:57 AM
not....rising....to.....the....bait!
Posted By: Semi_On Re: B & O - 10/09/03 04:11 AM
You know I love you, k.
Posted By: JasonG Re: B & O - 10/09/03 12:50 PM
It's funny because it's true.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: B & O - 10/09/03 06:29 PM
TCO, baby. TCO.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: B & O - 10/09/03 09:00 PM
Not at the rates my company charges... :-D