Axiom Home Page
Posted By: jcole QS4's - 10/15/03 12:36 AM
If anyone is looking for a pair of QS4's in black with matching stands, I have them available. I don't know if the rules allow me to post this, but I figured I would give it a shot anyway. You can IM me or shoot me an e-mail at colesy@umich.edu.

Jason
Posted By: spiffnme Re: QS4's - 10/15/03 02:46 AM
Post them on audiogon.com and they'll be scooped up quickly.

Why are you selling?
Posted By: chesseroo Re: QS4's - 10/15/03 04:10 AM
You can also post them on Canuck Audiomart.
This is more of a Canadian content site but very similar to Audiogon.
Posted By: jcole Re: QS4's - 10/15/03 01:17 PM
I am selling to finance some QS8's.
Posted By: Saturn Re: QS4's - 10/16/03 07:43 PM
Chess:

Holy batcave Batman! I put stuff on there to sell late in the day and it was sold the next morning. Excellent place for us Canucks. Now I have more funds for my custom QS8.

Thanks
Saturn
Posted By: chesseroo Re: QS4's - 10/16/03 10:46 PM
There is a large used market for decent equipment in Canada. Some ppl think Audiogon is all US content and locations (mostly true) but the Canuckaudiomart is almost guaranteed coming from a Canadian location (no cross border issues with shipping).
I go there myself now and again to look for stuff but sad to say that i have not once found an item i was looking for while Audiogon always has several (every other week or so).

Glad to hear you are on your upgrading way again.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: QS4's - 10/16/03 11:03 PM
There's actually a guy on that Canadian site looking to buy a pair of QS8's.

http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=12847&query=retrieval
Posted By: jcole Re: QS4's - 10/16/03 11:48 PM
Gee that would be great....only I am selling 4's...LOL
Posted By: spiffnme Re: QS4's - 10/16/03 11:57 PM
His ad says QS4's OR QS8's.
Posted By: jcole Re: QS4's - 10/17/03 12:22 AM
Well now that makes TOTAL sense. Actually if anyone is selling on the canuck audiomart site you have to post it here if you are not selling from Canada.
Thanks for the info Spiff.

J
© Axiom Message Boards