Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Nitsud Motorized projector - 04/14/17 09:43 PM
Hey everyone. Going through an upgrade phase. Just finished giving Debbie most of my money. Now onto the the thing.

120 - 150 motorized projector

With an Epson 5040ub

The question is as I know nothing about them. What brands and specs should I pay attention to. 4k hdr anything else? I know most if not all in my price range are not true 4k but enhanced I guess. My price range is about 4k-6k Canadian
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Motorized projector - 04/18/17 12:51 AM
I absolutely love my Epson 5040UB. Like you mentioned it is not a true 4K projector, but also does not carry a true 4K Projector price. Another thing to consider, at my distance back your eye could not tell the difference between the two. The enhancement mode (I use the 5 setting) blows you away. Also use "Natural" color mode with Low/Eco mode, still so bright I can't believe it...and I'm still using a Ps3 as a DVD player, looking to get a 4K player asap.
Posted By: Nitsud Re: Motorized projector - 04/18/17 01:02 AM
Things changed slightly. Jvc X570rb is the winner. Along with a elunevison 135 reference studio audio weave 4k motorized screen.

Edit along with an Oppo 203
Posted By: Nachosgrande Re: Motorized projector - 04/18/17 07:40 PM
I've been looking for AT screens...but US$2,7000? wow...
Do you have it all setup?
Posted By: Nitsud Re: Motorized projector - 04/18/17 07:48 PM
Was shipped out today. So hopefully I have the header built and ready for installation next Friday when I return from work. Find a dealer willing to work with you. I paid way less then that for the screen. Canadian. I'll post before and after when I gets compmeted
© Axiom Message Boards