Axiom Home Page
Posted By: DaveSmith Surround Speakers FMS QS stand for sale - 09/20/17 11:18 PM
Hi,

After 4 years of using the QS8 stand, I have decided to wall mount the speakers to create some space.

If anyone in the greater toronto area would like to buy the FMS QS stand for the QS8 or QS4, I would be happy to let them go for $150. They are in excellent condition. I have both the rubber and carpet feet for them.
Posted By: bridgman Re: Surround Speakers FMS QS stand for sale - 09/22/17 01:41 AM
You will probably get asked to post the ad on something like CanuckAudioMart and link from here (forum rules prohibit sales IIRC)...

... but I will observe that FMS QS stands are REALLY nice and that I am very happy with mine.
Posted By: Rui Re: Surround Speakers FMS QS stand for sale - 08/24/19 06:39 PM
Originally Posted By DaveSmith
Hi,

After 4 years of using the QS8 stand, I have decided to wall mount the speakers to create some space.

If anyone in the greater toronto area would like to buy the FMS QS stand for the QS8 or QS4, I would be happy to let them go for $150. They are in excellent condition. I have both the rubber and carpet feet for them.

If by some chance you still have these please let me know.
© Axiom Message Boards