Axiom Home Page
I recall reading on the forum a year or two ago that it was not advisable to make purchases from these guys as a Canadian resident ?
https://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/category/homeaudio/home-audio/1.html

With this said , that was a couple years ago .
Has anything changed ? They have some great deals and offer shipping to Canada
Any assistance would be helpfull
I haven't heard anything specific about this company, but all the usual considerations when ordering and shipping from USA would apply.

Returns/exchanges and warranty repairs are usually more of a pain, and IIRC they can't ship some brands to Canada at all (again not specific to this company).
I found some close-out OHNO continuous cast interconnects at a great price at AFL. No problems.

I live in the Peoples Democratic Republic of California.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Accessories for less purchasing in Canada - 12/09/17 04:43 PM
Gear, what are you looking to purchase from them?
Posted By: brendo Re: Accessories for less purchasing in Canada - 12/10/17 03:26 AM
Depending what your looking for there are Canadian distributors with the same items although in CDN.$. So it looks more expensive initially but averages out after taxes exchange etc.
Posted By: MMM Re: Accessories for less purchasing in Canada - 12/10/17 05:01 AM
The killer is the mostly forgotten about shipping costs. yes they will ship to Canada, but all the courier companies then rape you with brokerage clearing charges just to do paperwork for no duty but want to charge you large dollars because they can
I have read a few horror stories about people buying from A4L , and i cant imagine dealing with it from Canada. One i recently read about the Denon showed up DOA and the buyer was left to deal with Denon to get it sorted out. I have also seen where people bought extended warranty and since the model they have isnt available for replacement they get a lesser model. Read the fine print and do some googling.
Soundproofing is installed , drywall is up . All my speaker wires are plumbed in except for the ceiling .
I am searching for a nice powerfull AVR that can handle 11 channels .
I still have time as I am currently installing the suspended ceiling
Last years model of the Yamaha Aventage 3062 with excellent reveiews is the unit I am closelly looking at to power my Axioms .
With this said , I would also consider the Anthem but I like all the bells and whistles that come with the Yamaha
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Accessories for less purchasing in Canada - 12/10/17 04:47 PM
Can't believe they're already on the 7th generation Aventage.
Try Infinite cable out of Toronto Excellent products .I have purchased a fair bit from them with no issues .

RJ
© Axiom Message Boards