Axiom Home Page
OK folks , second request
I want an illuminated Axiom home theatre sign for my wall .
Dont care if its Neon , Led , or even a poster or two .
My man cave needs this .

Lets give Ian a push to get something on the go please .

When people hear my system and ask who makes the speakers , I would like to point to a illuminated Logo on my wall .
Should I start a poll ?
I'd like a t-shirt with the active LFR listening window and sound power curves on the front and the entire FOC on the back. I also want it to read "Meet my Family".
Golly , I didnt know a shirt was available ??????
Point me to the cotton .

Come on Axiom .
Every other manufacturer has a neon sign / Led sign to support what we believe to be some of the greatest speakers this planet has to offer .
Ian , is there any reason you have no interest in this ?
Ian doesn't have an interest in making signs, shirts or the lime mankinis Rich is lusting for because he's too busy building the next great speaker. laugh
gearcruncher: If Axiom starts making beer ... then signs and tee's would be required

Mojo, if a lime mankini was a drink I might try one ... Other then that I make no judgements about what others do in the privacy of their own home ... dressing speakers or whatever wink
Axiom has made swag in the past, and it was available at the last anniversary event.

I have a jacket and a computer mouse somewhere...I think I picked them up at the 35th.
I'm in!

We will get these signs and shirts made. I love the FOC shirt! Going to need one myself.
Think big.
I wouldn't mind a dedicated wall with the logo.
I'd like two tank tops and a neon sign when they are ready. Cool!
I'd like a FOC lime mankini and neon sign hat for Rich. laugh

P.S. I do want FOC shirts
Axiom Swag (sort of)... Sounds cool.
Ian,

Sign me up for a FOC shirt as well. Won’t feel right having actives without that shirt!

-David
Wait...David. You have actives coming also? What amp(s)?
Baby steps with regards to the amps.

I’m repurposing my HT monolith 7 to drive the front 6 channels and a new 1000-4 for the rears.

Long term I’ll be looking at getting a 1500-2 and another 1000-4 but would like to make that a 1250-4 for the mids if possible.

It’s a long term project!
Do the monolith and 1000 share the same gain structure?

If you saw the analysis in another post of mine, I figured it was the mids that would be my weak point with the 1000-8/1500-2. Then again, just how much can those mids take before compression sets in?

I read in an article last night that in typical, well-recorded music, the mids contain 20% of the power content. The article defined mids as 250Hz to 2KHz. If that's really the case, I'd say the 1000 is just fine.
I could see it now. AXIOM AUDIO above my 10ft screen
I had an Axiom Home Theatres sign 12 years ago. Not sure where I got it from. Jakewash liked it a lot so I gave it to him.
I made a bunch of signs back in the day; Axiom, Denon, THX, etc..
Back in the day...when we were all coming off our vintage gear...LOL!
I'm thinking the FOCs could also be posterized. With Ian and Andrew looking down at the FOCs from above. Hands at hips. All serious-like. Wearing lime mankinis.
Neon signs sound awesome!
Originally Posted By SirQuack
I made a bunch of signs back in the day; Axiom, Denon, THX, etc..

Same here. In fact, I was told that I was the first person, back in the day, to ask for a high res version of the Axiom logo which I was using to make a sign. I shared it around a little bit, but lost track of where it ended up on my many hard drives and such over the years.
© Axiom Message Boards