Axiom Home Page
I would like to hear feedback from Ian or Andrew on using three VP180 ONW as LCR. I am looking to upgrade my HT and I have Acoustic transparent screen with 68inches screen height and I plan to place the screen around 16 inches from the floor. I would like to have all three speakers at the same height behind the screen.

Can we use three VP180 ONW as LCR in vertical orientation ?

I have seen some people that I have used three center speakers (sealed Speakers with WMTW design) as LCR and are happy with it.

Would you recommend three VP160 ONW speakers instead ? I like some aspects about it. The speaker is just 21 inches so physically it can placed behind the screen. I would like to get input on this configuration from the Axiom team.

You might be asking why I have not considered three M60 or M80 speakers. I would like to place the tweeter at ear height and also don't want to see the speakers below the projection screen when it is mounted on the wall.

Also what is the ideal height recommended for tweeter of M80 ONW speakers when you have a single row of seats in the HT. Should it be placed at ear height ? Like 34-38 inches from the floor ?
Depending on how busy they are, they may not see or answer this on the forums. However, if you give the office a call, you probably could setup to talk to one of them when they are available.
Make sense. Sure, I will call the office.
Hey Chiru, I'm looking at a very similar setup right now - did you ever get an answer on this and/or what did you end up going with?
© Axiom Message Boards