Axiom Home Page
Posted By: wilfred Yamaha 1400 from etronics.com has DPLIIx? - 12/19/03 04:46 PM
I'm looking to get the Yamaha 1400 from etronics.com, and I was wondering if anyone knew if they have the latest revision with DPLIIx. They claim to carry new stock, but the web site indicates only DPLII.

(I've been lurkin' and would like to thank all for the great advice that was given to Isabel - yesterday, I ordered the M22,QS8,VP150, and the QSS and SS16 stands; and I plan on ordering the Hsu STF-2 once I can figure out how to circumvent the brokerage fees when they come into Canada).

Posted By: pmbuko Re: Yamaha 1400 from etronics.com has DPLIIx? - 12/19/03 05:55 PM
Have you called and asked them to verify for you? Sure, we're a hulpful bunch of folks here, but we don't keep track of online reseller's stock.
I just received my 1400 two days ago from Etronics and yes it does have the new DPL2x. They told by email that theirs did not, but when I called they told me they just got new stock, so I took a chance and it does have it. You should have ordered last week, there was free shipping on the 1400. Sweet deal, paid 588. delivered. (Like you wanted to hear that) This is a great forum, the helped me tremendously with my purchase!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Yamaha 1400 from etronics.com has DPLIIx? - 12/19/03 06:51 PM
Well I'll be a red-faced buffoon...
That's great news (except for my missing out on the shipping! :-) I emailed them several days ago and hadn't heard from them, so I took a chance on this forum, since there had been talk about etronics and this Yamaha model.

Thanks!
© Axiom Message Boards