Axiom Home Page
I'm finally ready to mount my Qs8s to the back wall (been on stands up till now), but the old lady wants them in the Mansfield Beech w/ gold grills. What am I supposed to do with two perfectly good, 8 month-old, black Qs8s? Any ideas? My idiot friend says put them in the garage.
I think a good idea is to trade them for my black Q4's and put them Q4's in the garage Hahahaha.
Mark, did you check to see if Axiom would take them back for partial credit or something?
I've wondered if Axiom would re-finish my speakers down the road. My M22s are black, which is fine for now. But it might be handy to have them in a different finish in our next place.
OK! I'll bite! How much do you want for them? Send me a PM if you don't want to talk in front of everybody.
I think they do have a trade in service if you want one of the new finishes. Drop Amie an email.

If you are interested in selling the black QS8s, pls email me at allen.hecht@bankofamerica.com, or call 704-683-2171. Let me know how much you want for them, and where you live so I can approximate the shipping. tnks, allen
© Axiom Message Boards