Axiom Home Page
Posted By: davecircle Greenville, SC - I need a test drive - 04/04/04 05:08 PM
i live in Greenville, South Carolina. i'm seriously considering axiom speakers (M22s/vp150/Qs4s). i'm a little nervous about buying these without having heard them. i know there is a 30 day return policy but shipping these speakers back to canadaa would likely be expensive. is there anyone in or near greenville that has a similar setup that i could take a listen to? there is an area on this site specifically for this, but i have received no response from them. thanks in advance...........davedawg
Posted By: getoffb Re: Greenville, SC - I need a test drive - 04/04/04 05:10 PM
If you ever come up to NW NorthCarolina you can come and listen to my setup. M22's right now, getting QS8's and a M2 in the next week or so along with a VTF-2 sub.
Posted By: davecircle Re: Greenville, SC - I need a test drive - 04/04/04 05:30 PM
getoffb,
thanks for the reply. i am also planning on getting a hsu sub, the stf-2, so that would be a nice comparison. i'll let you know. hopefully someone close to my place will reply (2 kids and a job make travel tough). thanks, dave
Posted By: Ray3 Re: Greenville, SC - I need a test drive - 04/04/04 06:36 PM
dave, take a look here . There is an owner listed in Greenville that has some Axioms. Also, drop Amie an email, she can somtimes find an audition for you.
Posted By: davecircle Re: Greenville, SC - I need a test drive - 04/05/04 02:01 AM
ray,
thanks for the reply. i already sent a pm to Jamin3D (in Greenville, SC) but no response. Jamin3D, where are you!?! and he/she has almost the same setup i am looking at. surely there must be other axiom owners out here somewhere.
Posted By: dakkon Re: Greenville, SC - I need a test drive - 04/18/04 12:06 AM
davecircle,

If you have a form of a military id, I could let you audition my epic 60 system… The reason for the military id, is that I'm stationed at the navel weapons station, in goose creek. And you have to have an id to get to the part of base that I live on… let me know and ill be more than happy to help you out.
getting late into the season, but if you plan a ski trip to Salt Lake City -- let me know, you're more than welcome for a demo. I'm 15 minutes from Alta.

Posted By: mhorgel Re: Greenville, SC - I need a test drive - 04/18/04 04:44 AM
Lucky bastard! I am still not over the trauma of the Supreme lift, though.

Mark
Posted By: Michael_A Re: Greenville, SC - I need a test drive - 04/18/04 01:11 PM
Bilbo, you lucky sob.

Alta & Snowbird are my favorite mountains. Even the easy trails seem to go straight down. If you feel the need for speed, these places will fix you right up.

It was also the only place that I've ever seen a porcupine crossing a trail. Funny looking little critters...

When is the usual last day for them? Early June?
Posted By: davecircle Re: Greenville, SC - I need a test drive - 05/10/04 01:45 PM
bilbo,
thanks for the offer. i was actually out there in feb skiing at park city. much better snow this year than last! i ended up getting m22/vp150/qs4 combo. still hooking it up and playing with it, but it should be ready soon. thanks to everyone who offered to help!

dave
© Axiom Message Boards