Axiom Home Page
My speakers arrived yesterday. I finally got to set everything up today. Between school and work I had no time to play until tonight. Finally got everything set up around 3AM. I have alot of tweaking to do, but the sound is amazing. Definatle blows the Klipsch quintets away. I popped in Matrix Revolutions and loved every second of it. The VP150 is an amazing speaker. At the end of the movie where Neo fights Agent Smith in the thunderstorm I swear I could hear every drop of rain hit. The center was a little overpowering, but that is because I have to adjust all of the settings in the receiver. It is still set the way it was for the Klipsch. I also could not really turn up the volume since it was so late. I live in a 2 home townhouse and did not want to tick off the neighbors although I was tempted. The build quality is amazing. I am also glad I ordered the QS4 surrounds instesad of the QS8s. I think the QS4s are huge. I could not imagine having the QS8s. I will post more thoughts on my setup tomorrow after I get some quality listening time in.
glad to hear it i'm waiting ever so patiently for mine to come in, so keep posting wanna hear more!!!
Posted By: Ajax Re: Speakers arrived!! All I can say is "WOW" - 04/09/04 02:16 PM
Great Steve. We share your excitement. Post pics, if possible.
Nice to see an upgrade that would be the same as mine. I like the Quinet speakers but they are just too small to play loud. Glad you liked your set. What did you go with up front?

Josh
I used M22s for the fronts and i also ordered a pair of M2s to use as rear centers for when I upgrade my receiver. I can not wait to hear the 7.1 setup. The quintets were good speakers, but they just dont compare to the axoioms. I could not be happier with the setup I ordered.
© Axiom Message Boards