Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Sutter Cane Master And Commander: Anybody Know? - 05/08/04 06:10 AM
Does anybody know who has the best deal on this movie? So far I've only been able to find the collectors edition for 29.95.

Sutter Cane
Posted By: Haoleb Re: Master And Commander: Anybody Know? - 05/08/04 06:13 AM
one of the people in that movie graduated from my high school a couple years ago. I dont know which charachter he is because ive never seen the movie but i think he was one of the main ones..

Just a useless peice of trivia out there for ya
Posted By: JohnK Re: Master And Commander: Anybody Know? - 05/08/04 07:45 AM
SC, you might take a look at this for the regular around $19.50 and Collectors about $6 more.
Posted By: Sutter Cane Re: Master And Commander: Anybody Know? - 05/08/04 08:22 AM
JohnK:

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it.

Sutter Cane
Posted By: Sutter Cane Re: Master And Commander: Anybody Know? - 05/08/04 08:24 AM
Haoleb:

That's cool bud, too bad you don't know the guy personally, or do you?

Sutter Cane

Posted By: TweedleyD Re: Master And Commander: Anybody Know? - 05/08/04 10:29 AM
Hey Circuit City has it head on over there i know ya gotta go there to get your 525 lol lol
Posted By: Ajax Re: Master And Commander: Anybody Know? - 05/08/04 12:49 PM
And, assuming you remember your fellow graduate's name, and assuming he hasn't changed his name for Hollywood purposes, you could check here to see if he's listed in the credits.
Posted By: metalaaron Re: Master And Commander: Anybody Know? - 05/08/04 01:28 PM
you might want to rent it before you buy it. i thought that the movie was pretty bad.
Posted By: gem41573 Re: Master And Commander: Anybody Know? - 05/08/04 02:02 PM
Yeah, I second that. I'd say this is more of a rent than a buy. I didn't dislike this movie, but I can't imagine really wanting to watch it again.
Posted By: WhatFurrer Re: Master And Commander: Anybody Know? - 05/08/04 03:18 PM
I know some folks here do not like the retailer....but I found that the "regular" version (not the Collector's Edition) was still offered at W**mart for $ 15.87 over this last week.

Your choice.

WhatFurrer
Posted By: Capn_Pickard Re: Master And Commander: Anybody Know? - 05/08/04 03:25 PM
Try Bargainflix.com for all of your low priced DVD purchases. Also try Half.com
Posted By: 2x6spds Re: Master And Commander: Anybody Know? - 05/08/04 03:54 PM
Picked one up at my local Targets for $15.99.
Posted By: squirrelyz Re: Master And Commander: Anybody Know? - 05/08/04 04:32 PM
check http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com

that have the ws regular version for us19.98 and the SpecEd for us25.89

The roommate buys from here a lot and likes it.

^billy
Posted By: BigWill Re: Master And Commander: Anybody Know? - 05/08/04 06:17 PM
Wow. I loved that movie. I haven't been able to see many lately, so maybe I'm easy to please right now. Great sound effects. All that popping and creaking I thought I was back in my old house!
Posted By: Sutter Cane Re: Master And Commander: Anybody Know? - 05/09/04 04:35 AM
Hey thanks guys. I must have just been either hitting the stores at the wrong time, or not looking hard enough. Probably a little of both. lol

Sutter Cane
© Axiom Message Boards