Axiom Home Page
Posted By: tjk Any owners in Chicagoland/NW Indiana? - 05/25/04 02:35 PM
I'm ordering a customer color (M22's, QS8's, VP150 in Sorrel Pear). I've never heard the speakers, just all the great things about them, so I'd love to have an opportunity to audition the Axiom's, particularly since I'm out the $275 for the custom color if I did return them. Can anyone help? I'll bring the beer.
Posted By: WhatFurrer Re: Any owners in Chicagoland/NW Indiana? - 05/25/04 03:00 PM
tjk,

Look here for a list of Axiom owners around the world who are willing to host an audition. There should be someone near you...

WhatFurrer
Posted By: tjk Re: Any owners in Chicagoland/NW Indiana? - 05/25/04 04:32 PM
thanks WhatFurrer. Psychobabble is reachable, so I pm'd him. If anyone know him, please let him know.

That is a great tool, and I will be sure to add my name to the list when the spekers come in (I hope the six week estimate is conservative!!)
Posted By: Wid Re: Any owners in Chicagoland/NW Indiana? - 05/25/04 10:13 PM
I live in a town about 60 miles south of chicago you're more than wecome to come down for a listen to M80's in a 2 channel set up.
Posted By: tjk Re: Any owners in Chicagoland/NW Indiana? - 05/25/04 10:34 PM
Thanks Wid - I may take you up on that. What town? I work in Chicago, live in Michigan City, IN.
Posted By: Wid Re: Any owners in Chicagoland/NW Indiana? - 05/25/04 10:53 PM
I live in Wilmington its 20 miles south of Joliet.
In reply to:

I live in Wilmington its 20 miles south of Joliet.

home of the Jackhammers!

Posted By: Hawkson101 Re: Any owners in Chicagoland/NW Indiana? - 05/26/04 03:05 AM
In three weeks, I will have the full setup(m60s, qs8, vp 100-stf-2 to boot). Right now i just have the m60+stf-2

I live 6 miles from chicago, 11 from downtown on the north shore.
PM me for more info
Posted By: Wid Re: Any owners in Chicagoland/NW Indiana? - 05/26/04 09:38 PM
Thats right home of the Jackhammers.I was born there and lived in Joliet for 39 years.Also known as prison city home of Statesville and Joliet prisons.
© Axiom Message Boards