Axiom Home Page
I am interested in buying some M&K speakers. Does anyone know a place to purchase them at a good price. I have only found stores that sell very close to MSRP.

Thanks,
I don't know, but isn't the Axiom Audio board the last place one would go to and ask?

fyi...my co-worker has a full 5.1 setup of M&K and has told me more than once how he wishes he'd listened to me and bought Axioms. He likes the sound of my system, but paid close to double what I did. Just some food for thought.

Yeah, seems strange to ask that question here. Buy Axioms, instead.
Very stange indeed.For what the M&K would cost,he (she) could buy Axioms and all the electronics to go with them for a complete set up.Check out the Axiom's
No doubt - I started buying about three months ago, with a budget of $5K, and was looking at much higher end speaker equipment. After hearing the rave reviews and listening to some comparable equipment, (and factoring in a $400 gift certificate from a freind for my wedding) my entire system - soup to nuts, will cost me less than $2000 - to include VP100, M60s, QS8s, Yammy 750, STF-2 and cables from PartsExpress.com.

Instead of wasting another 3K on expensive audio gear, we're going Japan in October instead.

Listen to teh B&W 703s, then buy the Axioms.
© Axiom Message Boards