Axiom Home Page
system in works
own Yamaha rx v750- new
Yamaha 5disc prog dvd-new
Sony 50" Rear Proj HDTV - new
Velodyne Sub-2000
Infinity Video CC- 1997
4x Infinity US-1 speakers -2000 (good but not Home theater more surround speaker)

what I was pretty sold on until recently seeing Axiom reviews
change CC out to paradigm 370v3 ($350~)
add Monitor 7s in front ($750-850)
Mini Monitors for rear/surrounds
use infinities for rest of 7.1 channels
then I see Axiom... mostly great reviews.
so VP150 (has some mixed reviews)
M60 front
QS8 surround
M22 rear and infinities fill 7.1 channels
velodyne sub.
idea/problem?
trying to get a VP150 available used for good price.
can I mix w/ Paradigms OK? monitor 7s
can I mix the QS8s as surrounds w/ Paradigm
want to purchase as I go. thus CC first and fronts. then as $$ come up QS8 etc...
thanks for ideas/help.
all i really know is infinity small speakers are not cutting it. Video one CC is OK but w/ new 50" time to play hard ball
cheers & thanks
don
You won't find many paradigm supporters here. Once you hear Axiom vs Paradigm, there's no going back. Axiom wins hands down.

Mixing them won't sound too great. I have the VP150 and find it excellent. You could go with M60's or M80's and a VP150.

I'm sending you a private message. email me at rsingh@stellate.com if you don't get it.
i dont necessarliy think paradigms are bad speakers, they are just over-priced. their cinema series is not very good, not at all comparible to axioms.. their reference series are very good speakers, but at 2x-3x the price of equivelent axioms. it just doesnt make sense to pay that when you can get as good or better at a way cheaper price with the axioms.

there arent too many mix and matchers here.. and definitely not with paradigms.. most people with paradigms, have ALL paradigm..

bigjohn
exactly what i was looking for.
don't mix, i thought not but had to ask.
now seeing how i can get my axiom system together
thanks for the help
don
© Axiom Message Boards